Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere I could buy a cheap new PS3?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,
    Ok straight to the point... :P
    My boyfriend loves his PS3, but its now broken, and he misses it so!
    Since its coming close to christmas i thought i might get him a new one, but i havent much money so i was wondering if there was anywhere i could buy one for less?
    Either a shop or online would be great. Im not very tech savvy so im a prime target for sales reps in shops looking for their christmas bonus!
    Im located in the southeast, dublin, kilkenny and waterford are all within my reach :)
    I would really appreciate any help atall!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Pffft! wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Ok straight to the point... :P
    My boyfriend loves his PS3, but its now broken, and he misses it so!
    Since its coming close to christmas i thought i might get him a new one, but i havent much money so i was wondering if there was anywhere i could buy one for less?
    Either a shop or online would be great. Im not very tech savvy so im a prime target for sales reps in shops looking for their christmas bonus!
    Im located in the southeast, dublin, kilkenny and waterford are all within my reach :)
    I would really appreciate any help atall!
    try one of those cash convenience stores you are bound to get one for about 50 euro i live in kk and wud give it a try for u if u want pm me if u want me to all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pffft!

hi misterdeeds, im familiar with kilkenny, would the cash convenience store have new ones?
    thanks for your reply :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Already a thread on PS3 deals. A few threads down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement