Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want it gone

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

I really hope you're not serious.

You know what, I think he is:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

sorry cant really get on here much as computer slow probably as were all keeping up to date with the snow but the consensus is for really cold nights tonight and thursday night before a milder spell firday.. the weekend will be cold with wintry showers but not as bad as now. next week sees a cold mon and tues while wed tries to milden(is there such a word) things up once more:)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MetLuver

tbh wrote: »
    I thought I made it clear that the discussion was over. Obviously not. Let's try it this way: I will ban the next person who takes the thread off topic.

Oops! I'v been reading this thread since the start and replying as I went, I only came accross this post now. I'll say no more about it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Well they better come up with something better than what they are doing because this is going to be going on for a while. Children who have been waiting for operations for nearly a year are having them cancelled because people cant get to work. Its total chaos.

How long does it have to go on for before they get their **** together? What disaster are they waiting for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

I like the snow and yes I spend time here watching the forum and chatting lamenting/cheering the weather. That's my choice. In reference to the original post wanting it gone (and of course wanting more) won't change the coming weather. Perhaps reading the weather forecast sticky will keep you informed on what is coming. There are plenty of weather sites too in the stickies that forecast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Is it next week that the snow is meant to lessen/melt? The lack of public transport and the freezing temperatures are getting unbearable at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 novemberbravo

Is it next week that the snow is meant to lessen/melt? The lack of public transport and the freezing temperatures are getting unbearable at this stage!

From what "they" are saying is that it wont start to thaw till about Wednesday and even then theres a few days of horrible slush ahead :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

From what "they" are saying is that it wont start to thaw till about Wednesday and even then theres a few days of horrible slush ahead :(

So will everything be down until next Weds :eek: That would be quite shocking. Hopefully they would put something together before then...

Advertisement