Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions please!!

Options
  • 01-12-2010 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a decent new phone, non touch screen. Have a touch nokia and not really a fan. Not after the iphone or other smart phones either.

Preferably Nokia or Sony Ericsson, as have had both of them before and no big problems.

I want wifi, bluetooth, 5-8mp camera. Obviously I dont want anything overly expensive. Ideally < €150. So far my best option seems to be the Sony Ericsson Elm. Anyone got anything good, bad or indifferent to say about it? I thought there was another Sony Ericsson in the last 6 months with an 8mp camera, but maybe i'm thinking of the Elm.

Anybody any other suggestions?

Would appreaciate it!!

Cheers,
    MartinAnt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Sony Ericsson havnt made a reliable phone in about 2 years so id avoid them like the plague, but unfortunatly the Elm is the only option in your price range (its extremely cheap for its spec) your ideal spec is a little optimistic for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MartinAnt

Well, I'd probably go to 200 if I couldn't get anything decent for less. I'm on bill pay, so you would normally get a decent phone on upgrade for that price I'd have thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭suspectdevice

i wouldn't use sony as a benchmark for touchscreen. trust me that the new samsung wave running bada is as good a phone as you will get and the new screen wipes the floor with iphone and other such fashion items

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

MartinAnt wrote: »
    Well, I'd probably go to 200 if I couldn't get anything decent for less. I'm on bill pay, so you would normally get a decent phone on upgrade for that price I'd have thought?

Oh your on bill, sorry! didnt realise
    i wouldn't use sony as a benchmark for touchscreen. trust me that the new samsung wave running bada is as good a phone as you will get and the new screen wipes the floor with iphone and other such fashion items

Yes the Wave is a very good phone, would highly recommend it

Advertisement