Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trial of new voting system for ULSU elections

Options
  • 01-12-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

if any student want's to waste 3 minutes of there time while helping our lovely ULSU you can try out there brand new voting system .

Accessible from your ul email address

what do you make of the fact that the SU is moving into the 21st century by using such a system .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭shabouwcaw

Depending on how secure it is, good idea to move online.

That link is timing out though, so can't see if it works well or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

ya sorry about that i just coped it straight from the page not knowing if it would time out or not .there's a link to it which will work in your ul email inbox it was sent out this morning by the communications officer i think

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭ullickmagee

trile of new voting system for ULSU elections :D

Edit the Title Man.. It reflects badly on UL standards :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Dude, as he mentioned in another thread, he has dyslexia, and it'd be great if people would stop commenting on it!

As for the voting system, its a great idea, and hopefully it will increase the number of students who vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Title Edited as requested , and also it was nice to see that you had nothing else to add to the discussion bar pointing out my spelling error

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Vote Goofy no.1 :D:D

Advertisement