Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave rip-off

Options
  • 01-12-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Bought this microwave in Cookstown, Co. Tyrone 2wks ago for £35. On offer next Monday for €100. Converting £35 to euro works out at €41.72. That is a difference of €58.82.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

paulgalway wrote: »
    Bought this microwave in Cookstown, Co. Tyrone 2wks ago for £35. On offer next Monday for €100. Converting £35 to euro works out at €41.72. That is a difference of €58.82.

Maybe Cookstown is great for ovens.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

You got a Combi-microwave oven for £35? Wow.

Do tell where? I'd have thought that the Lidl price was good for a combi...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

What are the odds the OP just bought a normal microwave or else it was priced incorrectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yea i was thinking of the microwave not being actually a combi myself, just a standard one of the same make. Lidl price seems reasonable for that one they are selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

greetings wrote: »
    What are the odds the OP just bought a normal microwave or else it was priced incorrectly.

Give me a break!!!

Read the instruction manual before handing over money, and have used it, in all modes, since it was bought.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

paulgalway wrote: »
    Give me a break!!!

Read the instruction manual before handing over money, and have used it, in all modes, since it was bought.

I never criticised you? I'd say 99% that they had the price of a normal microwave down for that one,you got a bargain so.

Advertisement