Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista verification

• 01-12-2010 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

Hello. Sorry if it was asked before.
    I have reinstalled Vista on my computer using the disc that I got with the computer when i bought it.
    I used the online verification option and it says that my copy of Vista has been verified genuine but when I go to to system properties, it still says that I need to activate my copy.
    Anyone any ideas what could the problem be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,278 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

youve tried it again? restarting, etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

try activate it over the phone, instead of doing it online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Wouldnt work over the phone either. I restarted and everything. Ended up just getting a windows activator instead lol.

Advertisement