Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody Not Having Post Delivered?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

jeffk wrote: »
    Here here.

Im bashing An post not the lads/ladies that deliver it. My dad said to the postman would they not drop you round in a van, to which he said that shower dont care.

yes I get that. Just our estate has some really bad snow as did every where else and we got our post. So i just wanted to say well done to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Got some post this morning.

No cheques unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

well I was away for a whole week and normally come back to bills and tonnes of junk mail after being away that length of time. Got nothing so the snow/ice is deterring the unwanted junk delivery folks (not complaining) as well as the post man. I'd normally have my first xmas card by now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 chris.o

I ordered some items from Komplett.ie on November 29th and they FINALLY sent them out on December 6th. I have been a prisoner in my own home waiting for An Post to arrive for the past two days. Both days the tracking info says it was scanned out for delivery just after 9am. Here it is 17:33 on the 8th and it's not here again.

I am right in dublin city centre and the roads have been fine all week... If I call and bug them a 5th time maybe they will actually treat me like a paying customer... ANY other postal service will give you an approx time if you call them.

It's moments like these that make me realize that it is worth the extra money to pay for shipping!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 chris.o

update... patiently waiting all day... every moment making sure I can hear the bell...

tracking says there was no answer at 16:49pm

An Post is useless...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

An Post have been remarkably reliable thus far!
    Not missed a morning here in Mayo yet, and bang on time too.
    My day is not worth living without having my ebay packages fix in the morning..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Have been getting the post in Lutterllstown all this week but our postman is brill.....hate it when he goes on hols.

It is putting off all the junk mail guys which is good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

No more post since Monday. Post man delivered registered post to neighbours house this morning in his car (he knocked on my door by mistake). I'm waiting on a package, but it's not tracked so can't check up on it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Post arrived here(Brookhaven) around 16:00, suppose in this weather him coming at any time is a bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

After 10 days post finally delivered in Raheny.:)

Advertisement