Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift ideas for sister

Options
  • 01-12-2010 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm never really sure what to get my sister for xmas. For someone aged 30-40, if it makes any difference, what's a unique out of the ordinary gift worth considering? I'm open for general suggestions too.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

Is there anything specific she is into and what is your price range.
    I am in her age bracket and got a flying lesson which I loved. Funny thing is it was always on my list of things to do and my brother who got it for me never knew. (or never bothered listening to me). It was a great gift.
    I love also to get stuff like Molton Brown soaps as they are luxury but may not buy for myself always.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

>_>

<_<

me :D

seriously check out the many charities offering gifts , better to give something that a person can benefit from than a corporation

try childline.ie
    camara.ie

or whatever

and throw in something from dealextreme.com or the pound shop to show you cared

PS. If she is single and copper haired then I'll pay for the pound shop crap

Advertisement