Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with bus from Ongar to Ballycoolin Industrial Estate

Options
  • 01-12-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Right. I'm going bonkers (and broke) here..
    Ever since the snow and ice came, i've been forced to either walk or get a cab to work.

Because i cannot for the love of holy figure out what bus i should take.
    I live in Allendale, near Ongar.. I have a bus-stop out in the street, but still? :confused:

This friday i was waiting for the nr 38 bus to take me to Clonsilla trainstation. Or if it was the 39? Anyway..All the buses that showed up was either 19A or 38A and it never showed up. I was told to walk up a side road towards Ongar. But still no bus.

And even when my friend stepped on the bus at Clonsilla rd (?) he called me and wondered where i was. I was standing at the exact stop both the drivers of 39A and 38A told me.

"-Wait here.. it will show up..."

I waited over 35 minutes.

Ended up taking a taxi into O'connelly instead. :mad:

So. Someone. Please. Tell me which bus that goes to Blanchardtown S.C. and then up to Bally coolin business park and back.

Because Dublinbus.ie is doing my head in.

*sigh* There.. All better. Sorry for the rant. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

39A or 39

The 38/A or the 19A don't go anywhere near Allendale...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

There is no direct bus from Ongar to Ballycoolin - you'd need to take a 39 or 39A up to the Centre, and then a 236 up to Ballycoolin.

Of course, you've no chance making that journey while the weather's like this with all the bus curtailments.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Thank you all.. And i may have been wrong about the numbers. :rolleyes:

It was chaos when people left work today. I walked home. I'm starting to cut down on the time aswell *wuhuu*

Only took me about 1hr 10 minutes today. :pac:

Advertisement