Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for BER - Coldhouse!

Options
  • 01-12-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi,

I have a relatively new house (2006) which is pretty much always cold and is very hard to heat. We have two young kids and their rooms in particular are cold (especially at the moment).

I am at my wits end with this and if anyone can recommend someone who will be able to tell me what the problem is with the insulation or whatever, i would gratefully appreciate it.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Relatively new does not necessarily mean properly insulated.
    Or, sadly, even insulated to regs.

Give you location and maybe some of the businessfolks here will PM you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Wildebrian

An experienced BER Assessor should be able to tell you what remedial actions can be taken to address your Heat Loss issues.There are a munber of aspects which need to be investigated in order to be able to provide a solution to your problem.

Advertisement