Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water/electricity off in ballygunner?

• 01-12-2010 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi my mam rang me earlier as she thought she heard on wlr round 11 that either the water or the electricity is going to be turned off in the ballygunner area. She didnt hear when or why to be honest she didnt hear much but stil Has anyone heard this? I have looked at the wlr community notices but cant see anything about it. Any info would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭mecco

Hi my mam rang me earlier as she thought she heard on wlr round 11 that either the water or the electricity is going to be turned off in the ballygunner area. She didnt hear when or why to be honest she didnt hear much but stil Has anyone heard this? I have looked at the wlr community notices but cant see anything about it. Any info would be great.

Heard that. It was the electricity for a few hours in the middle of the day today. Apparently it was dangerous the way it was so couldnt wait. They should be done by now though as i think the times they said was 12pm-3pm or 1pm-4pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

should be back on by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Mad i didnt notice. I was home until bout twenty past four then i walked dogs to shop returning an hr later so i must have missed it. Thats grand so at least i know now not to be wondering wil it happen the rest of the week.

Advertisement