Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City for a stag - any suggestions?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone have any suggestions? It has to be in Galway. I had my reservations based on the door policy of alot of Galways pubs and clubs? Is there anywhere stag and hen friendly in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hi, anyone have any suggestions? It has to be in Galway. I had my reservations based on the door policy of alot of Galways pubs and clubs? Is there anywhere stag and hen friendly in the city?

I've seen alot around Kennedys, Fibbers, The Skeff and Kings Head. But maybe they were less strict because it was quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

the skeff seems to be a hotspot for them, nice place if you can breath...its always jammed at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

can you not go into places in seperate smaller groups?or will you all be dressed as fred flintstone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

There's a few threads already with this exact topic and many replies. Do a search.

• Advertisement
Advertisement