Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't find somebody to install a satellite dish!!!

• 01-12-2010 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I need somebody who could install a satellite dish, I already have the dish and the decoder but can't find anyone available to install the dish!!! Please help me, I live in Clonakilty. Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

Where have you tried?

Did you try the golden pages?

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/cork/Television_Aerials%2C_Dishes_Towers.html#

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭pelisor2000

I need somebody who could install a satellite dish, I already have the dish and the decoder but can't find anyone available to install the dish!!! Please help me, I live in Clonakilty. Many thanks

really ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭pelisor2000

WE ARE ALL IN WINTER HOLLIDAY....To cold to work, slippery ladder, after 4.00 pm traffic is bad......:):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭mar1us

were about is Clonakilty? i can help u i supose u want italians channels

Advertisement