Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Irish Help!!

• 01-12-2010 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭

I have finally realized that if I want to do well in HL Irish, I am going to have to take on the subject myself after my teacher trying to. I have tried everything
    • Getting notes off the other teacher from people in that class - I got detention :confused:
    • Trying to get into the other class
    • The entire class b****ed to the year head about her
    and so on......
    We have the Blas book and I got the Shortcuts to Success Irish Essay Writing (which is very good) and soon I will have poetry notes but I want to know how I should approach the course tbh Irish is my weakest subject by far! Thing like getting lists of phrases (the one thing the Shortcuts to Success book does not do!), lengths of questions and vocab help.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Revise wise, in my opinion is very good. thats what i use in particular for paper 2. Paper 1 im still not sure myself what to do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

If you buy Educational Company exam papers, they have information on lengths of questions & tips.
    http://sites.google.com/site/garrybannister/ is quite helpful for grammar and essays, though it's not all relevant to the 2011 course.

Advertisement