Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 3G Rollout

Options
  • 01-12-2010 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know when or if Meteor are going to start rolling out their 3G network in the West!!! particular Roscommon Town area. I am thinking of changing to Meteor and getting a HTC Desire but I don't think the phone could be used to its capacity if it wasn't on a 3G network!! Any ideas anyone..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I moved from Meteor to Three because their 3G network in the west is shocking. 3's is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 higgs03

jenno86 wrote: »
    I moved from Meteor to Three because their 3G network in the west is shocking. 3's is very good.

I also had three in mind, have you have any problems with them e.g. porting number, customer service, dropping calls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

three have great 3g signal in the west

Advertisement