Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inner-city kids.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

bonerm wrote: »
    I say it to their face too if it makes you feel any better. I have regular run-ins with them too as I'm trying to do nothing more than make my way home from work. Obviously your friends the exception I'm sure.

Be my guest.

I'll be down with friends on Golden Lane this weekend, it would make me feel a lot better too, I can hook you up!.

Oh, I consider my friends to be the exception too!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

stovelid wrote: »
    No you wouldn't.

Who the hell are you to say that? You don't even know me. You're just talking out of your hat now.
    Some of the stuff said in threads like this is plain wrong and hurtful. Nobody is saying that you don't actually get feral kids that need a kick in the bollix - and worse parents - God knows you do but some of the stuff here and on Boards about forcible abortions and inbred communities beggars belief. If it was aimed at a racial group, people would be banned out of hand.

And I'm not saying that some of the scuts don't go too far with snowballs because they do. That said, I'm not the sort to openly boast online about beating up children either.

For anyone reading this I never said anything about abortions or violence either. I'm just calling a spade a spade based on personal experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

Be my guest.

I'll be down with friends on Golden Lane this weekend, it would make me feel a lot better too, I can hook you up!.

I'd give them a pasting if needs be. Are they karate hard men like you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Be my guest.

Sorry but I don't go looking for trouble. Clearly you do based on your above post, only reconfirming what I think of a lot of the people round the area I speak of.

Scambuster wrote: »
    I'd give them a pasting if needs be. Are they karate hard men like you?

Cool, PM me..

Anyone else wanna act the hard man can do like wise.

I'm doing to this thread what my initial instincts told me to do - its LOCKED.

• Advertisement

Spot on OP. They are a cancer on the city. Take no **** and don't be afraid to give them a hiding if they are looking for one.
    I feel your pain. If you ever get an opportunity to get one or two of these guys or types on their own then I implore you to really go for it. Kick them to within an inch of their lives. I've done ita few times and it is exhilirating. The thoughts of these mouthy little knackers holed up in bed with their confidence in tatters does me wonders.
    I'd give them a pasting if needs be.

For advocating breaking the law this poster is perma-banned from this forum.

Guys, let this be a reminder that there's a charter to this and every other forum on boards.ie. And while my policy of moderating is 'light touch', I won't hesitate to do the dirty work when needs arise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement