Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearly Out of Oil

• 01-12-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anyone in the city who might be able to deliver on Friday or Saturday if I order tomorrow. Rang a few but no joy.

Morriss's hope too but can't guarantee delivery.

Any depot around that would sell me a few litres of kero?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Some garages have pumps that sell Kero, if you had a container you could get a small amount to tide you over til a delivery. Not sure where in Waterford, but someone else might know? I think Texaco or Esso... sorry not very helpful!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

YES THE AMBER SELLS OIL ON A PUMP YOU NEED A 20 LITRE DRUM ,NOT SURE WHERE YOU COULD
    pick one up handy mabey a chipper or cleaner would have empty ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hoffmans wrote: »
    YES THE AMBER SELLS OIL ON A PUMP YOU NEED A 20 LITRE DRUM ,NOT SURE WHERE YOU COULD
    pick one up handy mabey a chipper or cleaner would have empty ones...

that is funtastic:D thanks lads,

would 2x10L drums be acceptable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Friend saw a mini van with the above name on it and 'Kerosene' advertised. ne1 ever heard of em and if they deliver small quantities..could be handy..
    going forward :D

Advertisement