Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need lift to/from Fermoy from/to City weekday mornings

Options
  • 01-12-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

I live in Cobh and have just got a job in Fermoy and I was just going to get the train and bus each morning as I know of no one in Cobh travelling each day. The train I don't mind, 21 euro for a weekly ticket with unlimited usage is fine but the bus is around 8 euro each way, that 10 times over 5 days is a fortune! Is anybody driving to Fermoy before and after work from Cork City that would care to give me a lift? I would give money towards petrol.

Thanks,
    Duane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    I live in Cobh and have just got a job in Fermoy and I was just going to get the train and bus each morning as I know of no one in Cobh travelling each day. The train I don't mind, 21 euro for a weekly ticket with unlimited usage is fine but the bus is around 8 euro each way, that 10 times over 5 days is a fortune! Is anybody driving to Fermoy before and after work from Cork City that would care to give me a lift? I would give money towards petrol.

Thanks,
    Duane

I'm sure there was some website specifically for this can't remember name, maybe someone else can?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

tripmi.ie ?

Advertisement