Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus - last bus 8pm tonight!

Options
  • 01-12-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

Taking account of the weather forecast for heavy frost and snow promised for later this evening and tonight and taking account of the effect of the weather conditions experienced today, Dublin Bus has decided to operate all last buses on the list below at 8:00 pm both from the city centre and the suburbs.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/

I hope everyone gets home safe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Just to add to this,

The main page of the Dublin Bus website has constantly updated details of every bus route today.
    To let people know if they're running / diverted / cancelled during the day.

Might be of use to some people traveling or trying to get home from work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'd be careful. The DB site was hanging a lot yesterday and I was told by somebody that the buses were stopping at 4 but when I went out at 3.30, I was told they were all stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Are the buses still running?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just a point on the DB website, back in the snow in January the website said all buses were running normal, 10 mins later I'm on a 77 and told they're stopping at the Walkinstown roundabout. The website ain't gospel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

It's 9pm for all buses tonight, Thursday.
    Last buses to operate at 9pm this evening from city centre and suburbs

Dublin Bus wishes to advise customers that due to adverse weather condition the diversions and curtailments listed below are in place.

Taking into account the weather forecast for heavy frost and snow later this evening and tonight, and the effect of the weather conditions experienced today, last buses on operational routes will run at 9pm this evening both from the city centre and the suburbs.

www.dublinbus.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement