Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad Thesis/Project Results December 2010

Options
  • 01-12-2010 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Does anybody out there who done their dissertation/project for their MA/Grad Dip courses in the summer just gone, know when we'll be getting the results for them? I think it's Dec. 2nd (tomorrow) but I can't be sure...

Also, will they be online at www.si.ul.ie or will they be posted out?

Thanks advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Hi there,

Does anybody out there who done their dissertation/project for their MA/Grad Dip courses in the summer just gone, know when we'll be getting the results for them? I think it's Dec. 2nd (tomorrow) but I can't be sure...

Also, will they be online at www.si.ul.ie or will they be posted out?

Thanks advance...

I'm also awaiting the results of my MBS thesis which I submitted at the end of the summer. According to Student Records area, the results will be posted out to us after December 8th:
    Student Portal - Grading area
    Any student that is receiving results after the Winter board on 2nd December 2010 will have their results posted to their home address after ratification of grades at Academic Council on 8th December.

Advertisement