Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bestival 2011

Options
  • 01-12-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Saw today that The Cure have been announced for Bestival at Isle of Wight. Primal Scream playing too. I've never even heard of the festival before, but The Cure is very tempting. Billed as their only european gig next year. Anyone ever been to this festival that can gice it a recommendation??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I was delighted to hear that The Cure were playing this earlier today, as I assumed this made them a very safe bet to headline Electric Picnic next year...

...then I find out Bestival will be their only European show in 2011. :mad: Would have been a great headliner to have at EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

Saw today that The Cure have been announced for Bestival at Isle of Wight. Primal Scream playing too. I've never even heard of the festival before, but The Cure is very tempting. Billed as their only european gig next year. Anyone ever been to this festival that can gice it a recommendation??

bestival is like a mini glastonbury. absolutely amazing.

Advertisement