Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Spa in Cork?

Options
  • 01-12-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am spending a weekend in Cork and was wondering which was the best spa to visit. I was thinking the Urban Escape one.

I would like one where you can go to hot baths and massage jets for use also. Although I don't think Urban Escape has those.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

i like the escape spa . at the imperial hotel. right in the city centre. but you could be in another world when you get inside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭LeNNoX

Don't know myself, but the Mrs went to Maryborough Hotel Spa a while ago and said it was top notch.

5 Star Spa
    http://www.maryborough.com/spa-hotel-cork.

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

My mate treats herself to spa days quite often and the two she likes best are the Imperial in town and Maryborough just outside of town. She was in the Maryborough last Saturday and floated out apparently ;) Can't recall her ever saying anything negative about either. Enjoy :)

Advertisement