Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - Week 9

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

It's a shame Laura's gone, she'll be missed. Miaow.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Ohhhh the bitching comes out in the house! I feel sorry for Stella, I think she is good but now everyone is ganging up on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Completely unnecessary from Liz there at the end. What did she expect to happen...for Stella to praise her? They're all fighting for themselves ffs.

And now for The Apprentice: You're Fired!

Time to see what she looks like now!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭mtucker

Stella seems popular in the house...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Phew, right decision.

Thought in the boardroom Stella spoke very well under pressure, she should do well in the interview stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

Man, i dont care what anyone thinks, i absolutely LOVE Stuart

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Yep, changed my mind there - don't like Liz anymore lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Banji

Is you're fired on BBC1?

edit: nvm

Banji wrote: »
    Is you're fired on BBC1?
    BBC2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

Anyone else notice...

Liz walks in ' ooooooooooooooooooh '

then in comes Stella ' oooooooh '

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Ian_K

Is you're fired on BBC1?

Is you're fired on BBC1?

No, switch on over to BBC2.

I don't usually find Sarah Millican very funny but I'm enjoying her on tonight's show.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Laura's hair still looks bad even after styling for studio

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Laura has the sunny demeaner of a Liveline caller. :pac:

To be fair, I can see where she's coming from about the pressure. But yeah. She can't handle pressure for crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

"My beautiful face has sadness on it"

LOL Dara... Legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Next week looks like it's going to be mortifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

There's definitely some animosity towards Stella in the house. When Liz came back to the house bitching that "Laura will be missed" you could hear at least a couple of people agreeing.

Stella's good though, and will be strong towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Stella FTW, I've liked Liz up until now but think she took the boardroom battle a bit to personally and we got a look at the bitchy side of her. which Stella was pointing out. Yeah there is a lot of hate in the house towards Stella, think its more jealousy then anything. Anyone catch the clips from next weeks show were they show'd a clip in the boardroom with Sugar motioning to someone I'm sure I saw Stuart's spikey head in the centre of three. So I would bet the girls win next weeks task

Stella FTW, I've liked Liz up until now but think she took the boardroom battle a bit to personally and we got a look at the bitchy side of her. which Stella was pointing out. Yeah there is a lot of hate in the house towards Stella, think its more jealousy then anything. Anyone catch the clips from next weeks show were they show'd a clip in the boardroom with Sugar motioning to someone I'm sure I saw Stuart's spikey head in the centre of three. So I would bet the girls win next weeks task
    I think that the teams are mixed. Chris and Joanna seem to be arguing with Stuart who is wearing a different uniform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I think Stella and Stuart are perhaps the two strongest contenders for the final. I'm not sure Liz has "it"...although she always looks great!

I like Stella and I don't see why there's so much animosity towards her. It says more about the people who don't like her than it does about her.

It was probably right that Laura went this week. Joanna and Chris have weaknesses I think and it's only a matter of time before they go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Gekko wrote: »
    I think Stella and Stuart are perhaps the two strongest contenders for the final. I'm not sure Liz has "it"...although she always looks great!

I like Stella and I don't see why there's so much animosity towards her. It says more about the people who don't like her than it does about her.

It was probably right that Laura went this week. Joanna and Chris have weaknesses I think and it's only a matter of time before they go.

Stuart is also the biggest remaining douchebag by far.

Gekko wrote: »
    It says more about the people who don't like her than it does about her.

Considering the remaining candidates live, and work, with Stellla whereas we see her for an hour once a week I would imagine they know her a little better than the viewers do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I think as she is older then the others she mightn't get on with them. Also can someone send Joanna some wax strips to remove the ronnie off her top lip, I can see every single hair of it in HD :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,112 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Just watched it there now,

Have to say i enjoyed that task,

It must be that little bit harder for Stella seems as though they all seem to hate her. That was apparent from the seating positions outside the boardroom. They all love when she makes a mistake - Laura laughing at her in the car after she rang Ramsey's restaurant that time.

I like her, and give her a lot of credit in that she remained gracefully calm in the boardroom even when ganged up upon, and then in the house when Liz made that extremely bitchy comment that Laura would be missed.

Stella never said that Liz was a bad manager, her words "She is PM, she hasn't delivered, She hasn't managed us, she is telling us now what a terrible job we've done, yet on the day we were doing a fantastic job, so she has missed a trick" - ever so slightly different to what Liz told the others that she said " Stella thought I was a bad manager which is interesting.....You are a bad manager and you didn't lead at all"

I know it is half set up for the show, but even the lad's are overly bitchy - especially Chris.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Delighted Laura is gone. She was f**king useless and so deserved to be fired as all she's done is whine and moan.
    Well played by Lord Síucra - Stella was sure she was gone until he swerved and fired Laura.
    Stella seems to be like Ciara in the Irish version (except more competent) in that she seems a good bit older than the other candidates and they can't relate to her and because she's major competition they try to undermine her too.

I'm amazed Chris is still in it. He's the male Laura - utterly useless but convinced he's brilliant. His negotiating stories would have seem him kicked out onto the street were it not for the BBC cameras following him around.

Oh yeah, delighted the girls lost the task too as they were so smug when they came back with all their items while the guys were missing three off the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Laura should have been gone weeks ago, thought she wasn't at her worst last night, but on balance she was definitely the weakest link of the remaining contenders.

I also intensely dislike Stuart, which is one of the reasons why I like Stella so much, since she clearly hates him. I wonder if that is part of the reason why Liz and the others don't like her (apart from her clear competence when running the show).

Jamie has to go soon too, even if he shone at negotiating (which he should do, given his background). Joanna is like the female Christopher (although I have no evidence that she is a perv), and she will get her marching orders soon. Stuart Baggs has to be destroyed by Margaret Mountford (cannot wait to see her back!) during the interview process.

Liz didn't impress me last night with her bitchiness. Chris was hilarious with his stories; I don't think he will win, but he is definitely a boardroom warrior, so a certain Irish businessman might be interested in his talents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Anyone know when the repeat is on , so far I can only find the repeat of You're Fired. I've looked through the guide but cant seem to find it.
    Or anywhere its available online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Karen23 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the repeat is on , so far I can only find the repeat of You're Fired. I've looked through the guide but cant seem to find it.
    Or anywhere its available online.
    It's definitely repeated, I can't quite remember when though. Maybe Mondays?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I caught the repeat last week and thats why I looked for it this week. When I found the You're Fired repeat I assumed the main show would be on before its not:(

Advertisement