Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was hit by lightning with my umbrella.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

Horse_box wrote: »
    Shockin footage, you should of bolted for the trees or somthing.

I'd say that Hertz like a mofo.

I cant think of any ample reasons you were out there with an umbrella

We've just lost the spark in this thread

That's it,no more jokes. I'm off ohm...

We ran for the church which was the nearest building. it started hailing like crazy afterwards.

I make videos and we were filming for one, i had the umbrella to protect my camera cause it isnt waterproof. it was probably the first time i had used one, and the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Best video ever.
    I had a dream the other night about being stuck by lighting so I know what you went through brah. It's scary stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

Is the OP still ok?

EDIT: yes, he posted ten days ago. Good man.

( Approx: 40,000 views now :-) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

Yahew wrote: »
    Is the OP still ok?

EDIT: yes, he posted ten days ago. Good man.

( Approx: 40,000 views now :-) )

Haha ! Yeah i'm fine. However i never recovered psychologically.... haha only joking.

Yeah the views just stuck at 40,000. :( ah well it did very well very fast. maybe the next time theres bad weather ill post it again and try get a few more views haha.

Advertisement