Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative writing elective - Help!!!

Options
  • 01-12-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey guys wondering can anyone help! Registered to creative writing and motoring through the portfolio at the minute due on Monday!
    Cos of the snow obviously didn't get over this week to the class on Tuesday! College is closed today and tomorrow so can't get in touch with school of English!
    Does anyone registered to the module here have workshop 4 and 7 ?? And could they pm me? Emailed the tutor 3 times and no reply .. Originally he had said he'd bring the 2 missing assignments to this weeks class but my buses were cancelled!
    Can anyone help I'm freaking here!

Thanks
    McNuggy!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Dytalus

Yeah, I have them, just powering through the portfolio myself too. Someone thought it'd be funny to stick snow in my bag and wrecked everything. grumblemumblesomethingsomethingdarkside

Just to make sure, your course is Kevin Power's, right? I know there's two Creative Writings. At any rate if we have the same class, PM me your email address and I'll transcribe and send the worksheets as soon as I can. You should have them by tomorrow morning.

Advertisement