Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big freeze Jan 2010

Options
  • 02-12-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

heyy boardsonians!!
    Wondering can anyone help me!
    Doing a big project on the big freeze we had at the start of this year as my volcanology one didnt work out :(
    Can anyone recommend any links or help me find weather maps or archived weather station data on the big freeze we had in January.. or even UK ones?
    Thanks in Advance!

Mcnuggy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

http://www.met.ie

And it wouldn't be a bad idea to search the threads here from that time as well . . .i might suggest that you do the project on this freeze instead, would be easier find info over the next few weeks and it is even more unusual than last years becuas eit happened in november and early december, and because of the volumes of snow it has delivered so far.

Advertisement