Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i leave my Attic door open in this weather

• 02-12-2010 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

or is this a myth

also i have a bit of dampness mildew on a bedroom door what should i wash the wall down with please???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

i think it depends on what sort of insulation you have in the roof

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

faolteam wrote: »
    or is this a myth

also i have a bit of dampness mildew on a bedroom door what should i wash the wall down with please???

I find it hard to imagine why you should ever want to leave your attic door open since that will drain heat from your rooms at some rate. If the idea is to prevent pipes freezing, that is not all that likely unless the outside temperature gets very low, but even then, if the pipes are properly insulated that isn't a risk.

Mildew on a bedroom door but what to wash the wall down with?? Is the problem the door or the wall?

Advertisement