If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV

Options
  • 02-12-2010 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a 32" Full-HD Tv delivered to Dublin, around 400€

Ideally it would have a usb port and play movies from there, or even an ethernet and dlna (but I don't think there would be too many tv's on the price range with ethernet, but not harm on asking...)
    Same with 100Hz, is not a must, but would be nice to have it (again, not too many tv's on that price range, i believe)

Let me know what do you have, please.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

serarra wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for a 32" Full-HD Tv delivered to Dublin, around 400€

Ideally it would have a usb port and play movies from there, or even an ethernet and dlna (but I don't think there would be too many tv's on the price range with ethernet, but not harm on asking...)
    Same with 100Hz, is not a must, but would be nice to have it (again, not too many tv's on that price range, i believe)

Let me know what do you have, please.

Serarra,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

Have a look at this one - I know it blows the budget slightly but it's really nice :D

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32ld690/lg-32ld690

I have also PM'd you a special Boardie price on the Philips 32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdfwhich again is full HD & 100Hz
    It plays the following Video Playback Formats via USB : Codec support:, H264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV9/VC1, Containers: AVI, MKVvia USB

Keep me posted & apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭serarra

Serarra,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

Have a look at this one - I know it blows the budget slightly but it's really nice :D

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/32ld690/lg-32ld690

I have also PM'd you a special Boardie price on the Philips 32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdfwhich again is full HD & 100Hz
    It plays the following Video Playback Formats via USB : Codec support:, H264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV9/VC1, Containers: AVI, MKVvia USB

Keep me posted & apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

That tv is perfect for what i was looking for. Could you please quote it sending it to Dublin?
    Or it is shop pickup only? (Damn, I was today in Belfast... Long drive back with all the snow...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Serarra.

Delivery would be £14.99 / 17.99 Euro.

We have these in stock, so let me know if you would like one as we only have a couple left.

ATB

Dave

Hi Serarra.

Delivery would be £14.99 / 17.99 Euro.

We have these in stock, so let me know if you would like one as we only have a couple left.

ATB

Dave
    Hi Dave,
    Sent you,and John, a couple of pm's but it looks like you are not receiving them.
    Or maybe the other way around (although I received a pm last week)

I've never received the pm with the prices.
    Could you please send it again?
    And what is the philips you are talking about? And how much would that be?
    I have one week free, so I can pop up in any of the two shops myself, and as it is a small tv, would be able to fit it in the trunk of my car.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

serarra wrote: »
    Hi Dave,
    Sent you,and John, a couple of pm's but it looks like you are not receiving them.
    Or maybe the other way around (although I received a pm last week)

I've never received the pm with the prices.
    Could you please send it again?
    And what is the philips you are talking about? And how much would that be?
    I have one week free, so I can pop up in any of the two shops myself, and as it is a small tv, would be able to fit it in the trunk of my car.

Thanks

Serarra,

PM sent again with a couple of options!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Serarra,

PM sent again with a couple of options!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,
    P.M. received. And sent you another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cairnrua

Hi, perhaps you are sending the message/pm to me by mistake. Must be someone else. Thanks anyway. Cairnrua.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.