Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's 'typical' about Louth in your opinion?

Options
  • 02-12-2010 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

The thread title says it all.

I think the people in Louth know how to respect one's privacy.

Also people say the word "hey" after everything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

whats typical about Louth? emm the accent, and no people dont walk into each others homes unexpected in Dublin thats a country thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

Westwood wrote: »
    whats typical about Louth? emm the accent, and no people dont walk into each others homes unexpected in Dublin thats a country thing.
    My eldest brother lived in dublin for a while and he said that a good few people in dublin walked into his home without asking, and it's certainly not a country thing :confused:

Yeah i agree about the accent(s), especially the draaaaaaawda one hey! ... It has got to be the most unique one in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Your obviously not use to the oul country ceildh so paddy,the cows would walk in on you shaggin a sheep!! :D
    Not realy,but if anyone not invited raps my door after 9pm then they can go.....................home.(locks would be bolted anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭kyosushi

Did somebody slip on a gobstopper ,

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smcque

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

Your obviously not use to the oul country ceildh so paddy,the cows would walk in on you shaggin a sheep!! :D
    Not realy,but if anyone not invited raps my door after 9pm then they can go.....................home.(locks would be bolted anyway)
    Jaysus kid it's happened before hey!

What part of Louth are you from???... Up Tullyallen hey!!!

Advertisement