Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll to rename pwetty girl thread

Options
  • 02-12-2010 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

to "You fall in love you lose"

i keep losing...

Rename thread to "You fall in love you lose" 16 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    18% 3 votes
    rename it to Atari Jaguar
    81% 13 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

How about "you fap, you win"?

\o/ everyone's a winner then

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I win! I win again! And again! And again! And... ouch...

(And again!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

It's not full or pretty girls anymore. It's full of bland girls who aren't so much pretty as they are normal.

Gone be the days o' slutty chicks with their tits hangin out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm not sure what you want here. Are you saying you want more "slutty chicks with their tits hangin out" in this thread?

Because there's a f*cking depressing amount of that rubbish in there to begin with.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I think you've missed the point Fago. Plus I too find those pwetty girls much hotter than those boring hackneyed models with their tits hanging out :rolleyes: The fact that they are real people and not merely fictional constructs of Photoshop helps! :p

• Advertisement

I guess we have different opinions *sigh* :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Im afraid those girls are not wanted in my thread fago, use one of teh hundreds of other threads about them. Interested in pwetty here. If I wasnt so busy i'd delete so much in there

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

The Susan Coffey thread :pac:

If I wasnt so busy i'd delete so much in there

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Well, once all my assignments are submitted for the week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you can be my herrrro sarky, you can take away the pain ohhh yeaaaa

• Advertisement

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

Im afraid those girls are not wanted in my thread fago, use one of teh hundreds of other threads about them. Interested in pwetty here. If I wasnt so busy i'd delete so much in there

Busy doing what/who exactly?

Enrico Glazy ass (sp?)

My Christmas holidays begin today. I can think of no better way to celebrate than going back over the filth you lot have posted and ruthlessly deleting all the borderline stuff that you didn't have enough taste and/or discretion to avoid posting.

God bless us, everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Sarky wrote: »
    My Christmas holidays begin today. I can think of no better way to celebrate than going back over the filth you lot have posted and ruthlessly deleting all the borderline stuff that you didn't have enough taste and/or discretion to avoid posting.

God bless us, everyone!
    susan coffey/avril thread FTW!

Sarky wrote: »

God bless us, everyone!

sterling job so far!

Advertisement