Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio Owners: how's things going?

Options
  • 02-12-2010 11:09am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a bit of an off topic question here, how are the studio's around the country going?
    What with the down turn and all, is everyone still turning out okay?

I was recently down at my local studio for a 2hr+ session on my arm, and i must say, it's still damn busy in there.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

I've no idea but I was driving through Arklow last week and was amazed to see at least 4 studios in the town, which seems an amazing number for a reasonably small place. Must be a "recession proof" trade...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

There's 3 in Waterford city, yakuza, jmds and Swineline!

Swineline is my choice by far, didn't get a good vibe from yakuza, and I never really liked jmds!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

eeloe wrote: »
    ...and I never really liked jmds!

Seriously? You must be the only one, never heard anything bad about JMDs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Stick to the topic please. This is about how studios are doing not about peoples skills as a piercer or tattoo artist, or about peoples attItudes.

Stay on topic or I'll be forced to close the thread.

edit - cleaned up the thread.

Advertisement