Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Centre sweets, where to get em?

Options
  • 02-12-2010 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Anyone come across Double Centre sweets? I think they may be Nestle. They are a kinda softish toffee covered in chocolate.

Friends had em in West Cork last year. Truly yummy, but I cannot find em anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Supervalu had them last year, I remember having trouble finding both those and Scots Clan and got them there! Haven't looked yet this year but I presume they'll have them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

Thanks JF

As it happens, I was in SuperValu yesterday and spotted both Double Centre and Scotts Clan.

But they were the expensive mini cardboard box, not the tin or large box. Oh well at least I know where to go to get a fix if I get desperate. Thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

No problem, I was actually in there this morning (I'm in Cork) and saw them too. It was the 1kg tin though, for some odd price like €16.92 AFAIK? But they're definitely out there alright! :)

Advertisement