Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr.James For Men

Options
  • 02-12-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I see Mr James has a closing down poster on it's window,is it really closing down folks,or is it just a publicity stunt to get people in the door?If it really is closing down does anyone know when?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

I see Mr James has a closing down poster on it's window,is it really closing down folks,or is it just a publicity stunt to get people in the door?If it really is closing down does anyone know when?

That closing down sale is going on a long time alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I bought a suit in there in early September and the sale was going on then...
    So at least 2 and a half months...
    They mustn't be a rush to close down anytime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

Cant see them closin til after d xmas at dis stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Used to be the best mens clothes shop in the area, its gone downhill badly over the last 12 months. They dont have the stock these days, which means the customer goes elsewhere. They`ll close when the lease is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

It definitely is closing down. I know that sale has been going a while but I do know it's definitley not long for this world!

Oh and I'm nothing to do with them but I know someone who is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement