Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any pharmacy owners/qualified pharmacists out there?

Options
  • 02-12-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

if you are one of the above please get in touch (pm only)

thanks in advance

edit. mods feel free to move to relevant section, I didn't know where to put it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Seems you "know" of a product for sale by some random company (which, of course you'll claim you have no interest in other than "letting people know").

So what is it? Can you post what it is here? Or is it a secret?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

scanlant wrote: »
    Seems you "know" of a product for sale by some random company (which, of course you'll claim you have no interest in other than "letting people know").

So what is it? Can you post what it is here? Or is it a secret?

well it's not exactly a secret if I found out about it, I just want to try get a meeting with a pharmacy owner and run something by them. It is a serious oppertunity for them and seeing as how this is available throughout Europe but never been delivered to Ireland I only want to make sure the right person is told.

no pharmacy owners about then I take it?

have I got this in the right forum in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Can you post with a little more information so? If "it's not exactly a secret" and if you're not an owner/partner/invester/employee in this operation, you don't stand to lose anything.

In the interest of clarity btw, I am a pharmacist, but I'm not an owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

scanlant wrote: »
    Can you post with a little more information so? If "it's not exactly a secret" and if you're not an owner/partner/invester/employee in this operation, you don't stand to lose anything.

In the interest of clarity btw, I am a pharmacist, but I'm not an owner.

I would love to elaborate but not until I've met and spoken to a suitable pharmacy owner. it's just that it's almost too good to be true and it might carry with it an exclusivity right for distribution throughout Ireland. all I hope for is to provide the contact I've made so far to the right person for the job.

any pharmacy owners are welcome to pm and we can arrange a meeting but until then I am keeping this on a need to know basis. it's better that way

Advertisement