Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Upcoming xbox live deals

• 02-12-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

I was thinking maybe we could possibly sticky this if it gets enough attention. Theres always new deals coming out every week on xbla for example last week you could have got greed corp for 160ms points.Instead of having them all split up,just put them into 1 thread.Let me know what ye all think.

Anyway ill start it off
    buy any 2 of the following and get 400ms points rebate
    Comic Jumper
    Super Meat Boy
    LIMBO
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
    Castlevania Harmony of Despair
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane
    Monday Night Combat
    Blacklight: Tango Down
    Toy Soldiers
    Trials HD
    Shadow Complex
    Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Battlefield 1943
    Deathspank
    Deathspank 2
    Sonic 4
    Costume Quest

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Marketplace/Promotions/DecemberArcadeRebate/Home

On a side note,if your xbox account is registered in the uk or usa,they now have a reward scheme for buying any items
    http://rewards.xbox.com/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

think i tried this idea before. Major Nelson is usually the only source for this sort of thing although the boards on XBLA on Gamefaqs can be handy too.

any signs on what will be offered over the xmas period?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

Not i dunno what the xmas deals are yet..not everyone goes on major nelson.This could be like the gaming bargains in games,just this is only for xbla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

They'll usually do that 20 days of christmas deal where every day they'll have like free dlc or discounts or deals on games or movies. Well worth checking them out. I just wish they had 1vs100 :( I miss it =/

Advertisement