Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crunch Fitness UCD

Options
  • 02-12-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Does anyone know if UCD gym is closed as well as the rest of campus? Just thought it might be open as it is run by an outside company.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

No, it's closed. I received a text a few days ago which said that the gym is closed until further notice and I haven't heard from them since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I got a text from them on Monday saying it was closed until further notice. Haven't got anything from them since, and seeing as they closed before the rest of the college, I wouldn't say so.

You could try ringing them (01)2603155.

Edit: beaten to it.

I'm going crazy without exercise. Haven't had training since last Wednesday and now the gym is closed as well. Can't go for a run and cooped up inside studying all day. Might go insane :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Hey all,

Does anyone know if UCD gym is closed as well as the rest of campus? Just thought it might be open as it is run by an outside company.

Cheers

The reason I'd say it wouldn't be is that even though it's an outside company, it would depend on the infrastructure of UCD e.g. simple things like security, parking etc. So UCD probably wouldn't let them stay open and there wouldn't be much point either if people weren't being let into campus.

Advertisement