Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get revenge on scumbag f*** who ruined my car with snowballs...

• 02-12-2010 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Ok I know no one was hurt but i got mobbed on the way home by a gang of gurriers last night.

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms, i sloewd down and thats when all hell broke loose.

a gang of them came at me, one c**t even opened my door and ruined the inside of the car.

I'm a grown man but it could have been my missus or someone with kids....

I have to go the same way tonight... any non lethal revenge options? I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

If you see them again, just ignore them. It will be a moral victory.

Or run them over, the cunts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Don't pay your taxes. Then they won't get their social welfare and will slowly starve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

shot them with balls of their own ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Before you get there, cover up reg plates with plastic bags and mow them down (slowly ofc) if you have to. keep doors locked while driving as well.

can I ask what area this was in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

giftgrub wrote: »

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms

hahahahaha thats awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

lock your doors?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

a gang of them came at me, one c**t even opened my door and ruined the inside of the car.

What sort of car have you got? Is it soluble or something?
    It's kids playing with snowballs, get over it!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Tom1991

bring a bag of cheap golf balls in the car and lash them at them.***** wont cop whats happening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Scream at them that you have just witnessed an animal being raped.

Should confuse them for enough time for you to get inside your house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Kill yourself, they will be racked with guilt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

hahahahaha thats awesome

In a way you have to kind of admire their tactics...it was like something out of Mad Max.

It was South Dublin, Monkstown Farm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭FF and proud

Ok I know no one was hurt but i got mobbed on the way home by a gang of gurriers last night.

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms, i sloewd down and thats when all hell broke loose.

I'm a grown man but it could have been my missus or someone with kids....

I have to go the same way tonight... any non lethal revenge options? I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...

Well down were i'm from we'd get all the strong men in the parish to knock the living ****e out of gurriers like that, them sorts need sorting out before they hurt somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

Its my car that I've worked and pay for. I doubt you would have liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Did you miss the part where they opened the door?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Into first and floor it. The car won't move anywhere but there'll be mucky slush flying all over the shop and you'll probably scare the bijaesus out of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kill them all*

*with affection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Blast them with piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Sykk wrote: »
    Blast them with piss.

I was going to reply with exactly that.

Son, I am proud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms.

Break his arms........................simples

Kids throwing snowballs at each other = kids playing.

Kids throwing snowballs at randomers and into peoples cars = junior scumbags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Watergun full of water from the kettle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

Sykk wrote: »
    Blast them with piss.
    Yeah! Get a toy water gun and hope the warm golden liquid doesnt freeze before you can spray them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Start a thread on boards.ie moaning about it.

That'll teach them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Snowballs down their trousers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

some little thug thought that he was invincible having thrown snowballs at two gardai and having been throwing snowballs in the door of the shop where i work all day. I recall him specifically targeting a family waiting outside with a young child and a dog and he also hit somd elderly people coming out among everyone eslsd he had hit. anyway, fastforward to about 11 that night across the road im in my local celebrating a mates birthday. the same guy started vandalising a sign so I shout over to him to knock it off and called him a useless retarded cunt. he came over to me and put his head in my face squaring up to me in that way that scumbags do. just as I was about to break his nose with my forehead someone's (who was much bigger than I ) fist connected with his hollow skull and we both kicked the living crap out of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Do you mind if I ask was this in summerhill on the northside

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stayyoung

Isn't just locking the doors to your car in future the simple solution here or am I missing something!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Invite them to a fair snowball fight but then use bricks wrapped in snow.

Sheeps wrote: »
    some little thug thought that he was invincible having thrown snowballs at two gardai and having been throwing snowballs in the door of the shop where i work all day. I recall him specifically targeting a family waiting outside with a young child and a dog and he also hit somd elderly people coming out among everyone eslsd he had hit. anyway, fastforward to about 11 that night across the road im in my local celebrating a mates birthday. the same guy started vandalising a sign so I shout over to him to knock it off and called him a useless retarded cunt. he came over to me and put his head in my face squaring up to me in that way that scumbags do. just as I was about to break his nose with my forehead someone's (who was much bigger than I ) fist connected with his hollow skull and we both kicked the living shot out of him.

I love stories with a happy ending.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

1..Adopt your best 'man with a mission' stance.

2.. Buy a good pair of builders steel toe-capped boots

3.. Put them on on your way home

4.. If attacked, settle on one scumbag... ignore all others.

5.. Purposefully stride up and attempt to drive his plum sack up into the roof of his mouth with the boots.

6.. Wipe hands, and clean any blood off the boots and proceed home.

6a.. Put car in garage.

Advertisement