Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get revenge on scumbag f*** who ruined my car with snowballs...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

Option 1.
    Get a water pistol and fill it with water and bleach. Spray their clothes. They will probably not realise what they have been sprayed with till later in the evening and their tracksuits and hoodies will be ruined. Fair exchange for them ruining your car.
    Note: You must take care to avoid their eyes. Hair Ok though, however some creamers may consider a streak of bleach in their hair trendy.

Option 2.
    Have you seen Dead Man's Shoes? make them some pot noodle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Yeah! Get a toy water gun and hope the warm golden liquid doesnt freeze before you can spray them.

Gets my vote.

Oh, and can I have one of your biscuits?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Eggs in snowballs. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Is there absolutely no other route you can take?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

Degag wrote: »
    Paintball gun. You heard it here first!

It would take quite a bit of time preparing the ice balls, but I suppose you could make a mould. Actually, just freeze the paintballs. (Too bad they're considered a firearm and you'd be lynched by other paintballers for using it and bringing the sport into disripute.)

Last year, about 50 kids were destroying cars near me, opening doors and all after blocking the road. Best one was when they trid to do it to an unmarked Garda car.

Two Gards jumped out, grapped one litte scumbag, thrw him in the car, and went off. I hope they left him as far up the mountains as they could.

Actually, just remembered this(apparently there's one in Obama's motorcade)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭Cranky Mc Funhouse

A-team tbh. Or failing that just do what you want? I think that if you really wanted to react you would have done so when it happened.

Wait!! paintball gun!! Good idea degag.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

It would take quite a bit of time preparing the ice balls, but I suppose you could make a mould. Actually, just freeze the paintballs. (Too bad they're considered a firearm and you'd be lynched by other paintballers for using it and bringing the sport into disripute.)

You're putting far too much thought into it. What's wrong with normal paintballs without freezing them or making snowball moulds etc?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

We were all young once get over it ffs its just a bit of snow
    if it was just good natured snowballs there would be no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

Degag wrote: »
    You're putting far too much thought into it. What's wrong with normal paintballs without freezing them or making snowball moulds etc?

If there's any paint on them, it'll be left as evidence! Plus, frozen ones hurt more, even palying last Wednesday was sore enough with the cold!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    If its one of the little scummers involved who ends up under the wheels.. then isnt karma a b*tch.. I wouldnt have any sympathy to be honest..

You could get the piece of crap who will just make other people's lives a misery in the future and it's all good. Alternatively you could get the lad drawn in by peer pressure who doesn't want to hurt anyone. You always see one in groups of snowball throwers. His snowballs are only half heartedly thrown and are intended not to go anywhere near you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

little vermin did that to a man on a bike yesterday and got him to the ground then started kicking him:confused: scumbags!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

A pick handle works great for a game of baseball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

2 words: super soaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

Park around the corner and a load of yous walked around and wait til a few of them head their seperate ways, then just bait them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

giftgrub wrote: »
    Right, so what i can gather from some of the posts is that I'm in the wrong here for
    • Not having a sense of humour.
    • Driving with my doors unlocked.

I'm asking everyone of those posters have they ever had their car door yanked open and been pelted with snow in the middle of the night by a gang of gurriers?

No but I posted on a thread a couple of months back about them trying to turn my car in the snow last time and it seemed I was over reacting a bit too, shure they're only having a bit of fun like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Right, so what i can gather from some of the posts is that I'm in the wrong here for
    • Not having a sense of humour.
    • Driving with my doors unlocked.

I'm asking everyone of those posters have they ever had their car door yanked open and been pelted with snow in the middle of the night by a gang of gurriers?

You realise what forum this us right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

what time was this exactly ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

What sort of car have you got? Is it soluble or something?
    It's kids playing with snowballs, get over it!!:mad:

You serious? You think it's ok for shítty kids to open people's cars (while in motion!) because they're "just havin' a laugh with some snowballs"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Came up against a group of about 20 of them on a quiet road yesterday. As soon as i turned the corner and seen them on the road i knew what was gonna happen so i put my foot to the floor, drove straight at them, if they stood in the way fcuk them, the car was spinning and swerving like crazy, still got pelted, missed them all. Probably lucky the car didnt spin to be honest!

Moral of the story...there is none.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

CoalBucket wrote: »
    what time was this exactly ?

Just after ten pm.

You know what? I take it all back....

Tonight I'll bring a flask of hot chocolate over to those cheeky chappies and we'll make snow angels together.

No one talks to them at their level....thats why they're disenfranchised.

I'll do this...not because its easy, but because its hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of their energies and skills, because that challenge is one that I'm are willing to accept, one I'm unwilling to postpone, and one which I intend to win, and the others, too.

Good Night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Scumbags ruined your car, they ruined my face.

Milling snowballs at me and my mate,we tell to leave it out. All hell breaks lose, 8 on 2 fist fight out of no where:/

I say we just kill them all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

A. Id never ever leave the car doors open, i always have my laptop with me so in traffic someone can just open the car boot and yoink.

B. Also had the same issue as you, drove past slowly had a stare down after they snowballed the previous car. Had a good look at one guys face.
    He stopped and didnt throw. I can safely say i would catch at least one of them if i had to and face plant him into the snow/ice.

A workmate of mine's doorbell rang, his missus went and opened door, 20 snowballs came in and she got one in the face (no innuendo please).
    Wrecked the new paint job in the house. Watch out for this also.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...
    Realise its rather solid at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

People around my college been driving me mad, there aren't kids, these are 18-22 year olds, snowball fights are fine but huge groups attacking individuals just trying to get home seems pretty cruel. Seen then chucking them at cars today, With this ice there gonna cause a crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

eddhorse wrote: »
    A workmate of mine's doorbell rang, his missus went and opened door, 20 snowballs came in and she got one in the face (no innuendo please).
    Wrecked the new paint job in the house. Watch out for this also.

I politely refuse your request for no innuendo.

Not the first time she got some balls in her face I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

Just after ten pm.

You know what? I take it all back....

Tonight I'll bring a flask of hot chocolate over to those cheeky chappies and we'll make snow angels together.

No one talks to them at their level....thats why they're disenfranchised.

I'll do this...not because its easy, but because its hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of their energies and skills, because that challenge is one that I'm are willing to accept, one I'm unwilling to postpone, and one which I intend to win, and the others, too.

Good Night.

Get a grip man. I asked what time it was because you said it was the middle of the night.

I asked that because i had an inkling you were exagerating a wee bit because you werent getting the support you feel you deserve.

If I may politely point out that you may have posted this in the Dublin City forum of Transport forum but you didnt.

Welcome to AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Kids throwing snow balls at people is fine... opening car doors and throwing them in isn't... in fact you could be charged with attempted car jacking for that... there is having a laugh but there also is taking it to far.... if some little **** did that to my car I'd give him a slap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ruu wrote: »
    Burn down each of their houses, or have sex with each of their mumsies or both, what the heck.

fyp ;)

Snowball them back, OP.

You may have to remove some of your ribs first though or as a friend for assistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Sham_Lad wrote: »
    That happened in Tuam last year on well known road.

say that again ??? a well known road in tuam ??? known by who ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Damn decent water gun full of wee or jizz or wee and jizz.
    That'll learn them. Little bastards.
    That or tell them their real father is not who they think.
    If there are particularly young ones out acting the pr1ck maybe they need to hear the truth about Santa? :)

Fcuking kids.

Advertisement