Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get revenge on scumbag f*** who ruined my car with snowballs...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Whack off a couple of time's and stick that in the super soaker. They'll defo have a white xmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Stick an umbrella up their mother's ass then open it. She'll deal with them after that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Stand on their throats and pi$s into their eyes and noses.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Noodleworm wrote: »
    People around my college been driving me mad, there aren't kids, these are 18-22 year olds, snowball fights are fine but huge groups attacking individuals just trying to get home seems pretty cruel. Seen then chucking them at cars today, With this ice there gonna cause a crash.

not ncad by chance? 20-30 year old scumbags sitting outside pubs pelting people on their lunch break. Pathetic really. Kids I can understand, but full grown men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Buy a pair of Nikes and smear the inside of them with excrement. Try to get it inside the toe area where it won't be immediately seen. You could also urinate in them and maybe stuff a used panty liner in them. Then next time you see these scumbags tell one of them you've bought him a Christmas present. He'll be so excited he'll try them on there and then and you can enjoy seeing his reaction.

Nikes are expensive but I think it would be worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

Scumbag chainsaw massacre?
    I'd pay to go see that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

kinda reactionary thread, eh?

every sort of punishment has been mentioned:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Anyone else think its really sad that people accept that having to lock your doors while you're driving is normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

Mackman wrote: »
    Anyone else think its really sad that people accept that having to lock your doors while you're driving is normal?

Yes but unfortunately these are the times we live in. My cousin was driving home from work in town. Stopped at traffic lights for about a minute. Some knacker reefed open the passenger door and grabbed her handbag off the floor:( It wasn't even in plain view it was under her coat, think he was just chancing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

ah simple........get about 5 friends to park where this happend........all lights off and out of sight.......you drive up slowly and give them the finger.......when they start with there crap your friends jump out of the cars and surround them with baseball bats.........

now heres the fun part.........you tell them if they move your friends smash there heads in.........you then stand there for a good 1-2 hours slowly making snowballs and bouncing them off each in turn

if you like you can use a pre arranged back of yellow snow..........

alternatively take all there clothes except for there boxers and leave em in the middle of the road..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Discuss with them the error in their ways in a non confrontational manner.

Then ask them have they heard about the Word of Christ.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Canal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

They say it's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye... Make'em lose their eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 anja

I am just reading all these posts about throwing snowballs at people and cars and I am just confused. I am not Irish and I am from the country where snow is something common in the winter time but I have never seen such f..... kids staying by the road and with stupid smile at heir faces throwing snowballs!!! I have never seen that in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.

This a short explanation why it does not happen (at least in my country).

Firstly kids know that snow balls are dangerous.
    Secondly they know that if someone catches them it can be painful for them
    Thirdly most of them know that it is not worth to be in Police data base only for throwing snow balls.
    Besides there is not any social agreement for such behavior.

When I read posts of adults saying that they were doing exactly the same when they were children I see the point and explanation of the problem. In Ireland you can not "touch" the kids so they are touching you.

There is another side of this problem. It does not matter if it is snow ball or paper ball. Throwing anything at people is not polite.

All the posts advising to lock the car door are just a sign of helplessness. Where is GARDA? What do they do to fix that? They will react when someone break couple of kids bones. My advise for GARDA - take couple of not labeled cars and just record all that kids. When yo find one kid from the group finding the rest will take couple of minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Surley wrote: »
    If the incident won't happen then he wouldn't have a reason to travel back in time...

he would because he would still find himself in the situation in 2029 where he need to go back in time and kill someones mother. hed then get it wrong and kill the same mothers for a laugh.

its simple physics. just remove causality and insert 'for the laugh'....unless you buy all that hippy parallel universe shíte

Went through Trinity yesterday to get to Pearse after the buses had stopped. About 15-20 lads were firing snowballs at anyone who went past the cricket pitch.

Throwing snowballs at each other = Snow fun!

Repeatedly throwing hard snowballs full force at women in the face from less than 10ft away = Being an arsehole

Everyone else just tried to get by quickly and said nothing. As soon as one hit me I was effing and blinding. You can take the girl out of Coolock, but you can't take Coolock out of the girl... :o

no but im supprised they didnt try and take the coolock girl out of trinity. i feel like a chimney sweep when talkin to some people in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Dress up as a Guard, visit their houses explaining that everyone out of their family have been killed by a gigantic snowball while waiting on the dole line, Ironic :D

anja wrote: »
    I am just reading all these posts about throwing snowballs at people and cars and I am just confused. I am not Irish and I am from the country where snow is something common in the winter time but I have never seen such f..... kids staying by the road and with stupid smile at heir faces throwing snowballs!!! I have never seen that in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.

This a short explanation why it does not happen (at least in my country).

Firstly kids know that snow balls are dangerous.
    Secondly they know that if someone catches them it can be painful for them
    Thirdly most of them know that it is not worth to be in Police data base only for throwing snow balls.
    Besides there is not any social agreement for such behavior.

When I read posts of adults saying that they were doing exactly the same when they were children I see the point and explanation of the problem. In Ireland you can not "touch" the kids so they are touching you.

There is another side of this problem. It does not matter if it is snow ball or paper ball. Throwing anything at people is not polite.

All the posts advising to lock the car door are just a sign of helplessness. Where is GARDA? What do they do to fix that? They will react when someone break couple of kids bones. My advise for GARDA - take couple of not labeled cars and just record all that kids. When yo find one kid from the group finding the rest will take couple of minutes.

ah yes. but you come from a nice country :P

dobry den

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

live in a very quiet estate but there is one kid about 14 who is a total scumbag, thinks the snow gives him carte blanche to act like a total asshole now.Jumped out in front of my car and started hitting it with snowballs and banging the windows. The problem is that I have an 18 month old kid in the back who started crying because of the noise.I stopped the car and he runs back to his house shouting abuse at me.Same thing yesterday,trying to big it up with a group of friends. The way I see it there is no point in going to the Gardai,as they are useless. If I get out and whack the head off him,I'm sure i get a visit from the Gardai and I'm very close to doing this. So thinking of going to his house knocking the door and having a word with his parents, which of course will be a waste of time also as they can't obviously discipline him. If they were in social hosing , I know you could report them for anti social behaviour but seems to be nothing I can do for a private house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

I have never seen that in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.

There are also things in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic, I hope I never see here.

'My country' types always have an alternative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭spoonface

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” Confucius

But I know the frustration and I've been guilty of chasing a snowballer up the road or stealing a supersoaker off a kid when they didn't heed a warning not to fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭Laminations

Super soaker filled with milk (if you want them to be stinky) or orange juice (if you want them to be sticky). Just don't roll your windows too far down, just enough to get a nozzle out. Having a passenger confederate shooter helps.

Vinegar is also good especially if you feel so angry you wish to temporarily blind them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

dsmythy wrote: »
    Group of kids throwing snowballs at cars and trying to spin them and open the doors. One driver is startled by what's happening, skids on the road, and one young lad is flattened under the wheels. All a bit of fun though I guess :rolleyes:

Talk about overly dramatic.

Did anyone die? no

Did any of your fantasies come true no?

like i said get over it its a minor issue, no one was hurt except for some punters pride in his jam jar.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

I have never seen that in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.
    I have not only experienced this loads of time in Germany, but also have had fire crackers thrown at me (not only when I was in the car, but also walking down the streets. Kids standing on flyovers throwing stones and snowballs at the oncoming traffic is all too common also.

This stuff happens almost everywhere.

if it was just good natured snowballs there would be no problem

pff its just snow, no one was harmed, they were kids having a laugh and i am sure they had a laugh at the OP's expense of course. All tht was damaged was the OP's pride = get over yourself ffs

Compare you car getting nailed with snow balls, a kid opening your door and hitting inside to a Homeless person freezing to death on the city streets.

OP needs to grow up a bit IMO

ah yes. but you come from a nice country :P

dobry den

This is Ireland we learn to have the "Craic" at a young age.

This is Ireland we learn to have the "Craic" at a young age.

I've noticed kids have shíte aim these days. I blame wii controlers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Hire a mercenary.

He'll make it look like....................an accident.

<_<

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭luap_42

pff its just snow, no one was harmed, they were kids having a laugh and i am sure they had a laugh at the OP's expense of course. All tht was damaged was the OP's pride = get over yourself ffs

Compare you car getting nailed with snow balls, a kid opening your door and hitting inside to a Homeless person freezing to death on the city streets.

OP needs to grow up a bit IMO

Now who's being overly dramatic. Homeless situation is a completely separate issue, and in no way relevant to the OP's post.

There is a thin line between having snowball fun and assault. If I walk up to you and pour a bucket of water over your head, is that okay? It's just water ffs, and I'm just a big kid havig fun.

Put it this way, if you or anyone else fire a snowball into my face from close quarters, or breaks into my vehicle while I'm in it, I'll punch their lights out without hesitation and then drag them to the nearest Garda station. Same goes if I see anyone doing same to people who are vulnerable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 flynner08

from one of the little f**ks that goes out and does this when it's snowing for the laugh, my advice to you all is that no reaction is the best reaction by far.

1. if you stop your car, it gives us enough time to get bigger, harder snowballs to throw at your car and theres a good chance you'll be stuck as happened with many people, they were just stuck with there wheels spinning while we stood there laughing and pelting there cars with snowballs for a long minute or two.

2. if you get out of your car then your getting hit with the bigger harder snowballs.
    N.b. if your on your own, and theres a good few of them. if you run after them theres a good chance they won't run and you'll just look like an idiot who's about to get absolutely milled with snowballs.
    and if you are gonna get out and run after one of us, don't forget to lock your car doors even if your lost in the moment. seen this happen way too many times. your basically gonna come back to a car filled with snow.

Advertisement