Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get revenge on scumbag f*** who ruined my car with snowballs...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

In my opinon, using a supersoaker (or any water gun for that matter) is a very bad idea when filled with the liquids mentioned.

Remember, they are just cheap, plastic yokes and 99% of the time, they leak all over the place. You'll only end up soaking yourself in piss/vinegar/whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Maybe go home from work a different way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

giftgrub wrote: »
    Ok I know no one was hurt but i got mobbed on the way home by a gang of gurriers last night.

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms, i sloewd down and thats when all hell broke loose.

a gang of them came at me, one c**t even opened my door and ruined the inside of the car.

I'm a grown man but it could have been my missus or someone with kids....

I have to go the same way tonight... any non lethal revenge options? I'd pick up dog crap and chuck it at them if i could find it...
    LOCK YOUR DOORS?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I thought you were supposed to keep your doors unlocked when driving in case you had an accident. Say, for example, someone attacked your car with snowballs and you lost control of the vehicle, crashed and knocked yourself out. With doors locked, you can't removed from the vehicle (possibly burning) until the emergency services arrive to cut you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

You only need one of them.

Before you drive down the road buy a cheap car, €500 or so, fill in fake details & pay cash. Ensure no cameras catch you, wear clothes you bought from a second hand shop and use notes you get as change, not from a cash machine.

Buy a chemical suit (the paper ones are fine) and a paper dust mask. When you pull up to the location if the kids are there get out and 'act all big', let them throw the snowballs at you.

Lie down on the pavement and beckon them over. Now here is the key. When the first one comes over, all confident ready to drop snow on your head grab his ankle and throw him onto the road behind the car. One he is on the road open the boot of the car amd unload the 2 buckets of cow **** you had prepared on his face. Then follow up with the bucket of piss that took you 2 weeks to make. Jump in the car & drive. The car behind you wont follow as there is someone full of **** & piss blocking the road.

Dump the car & burn it out. Throw chem suit in before lighting. Wear clothes left in the car.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Drive by real slowly next time, when one of them tries to open the car door again - mace him in the face (if you have it) or use Mr.Sheen spray/something along those lines. Burn the eyes of the bast@rd, he won't open a car door so quickly after that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

spoonface wrote: »
    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” Confucius
    good tip

get the ring leader AND his sidekick

Set your car on fire.

The ensuing heat will melt the snowballs flying at you

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

ch750536 wrote: »
    Buy a chemical suit (the paper ones are fine) and a paper dust mask. When you pull up to the location if the kids are there get out and 'act all big', let them throw the snowballs at you.

Lie down on the pavement and beckon them over.
    Lie down in the white snow in a white suit

seeing as how you are wearing camouflage, could you not just sneak up on them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Right, so what i can gather from some of the posts is that I'm in the wrong here for
    • Not having a sense of humour.
    • Driving with my doors unlocked.
    I'm asking everyone of those posters have they ever had their car door yanked open and been pelted with snow in the middle of the night by a gang of gurriers?

It's as simple as this really, either you are massively exagerating the "damage" to your car, or, you should have gotten out and boxed the little f'uckers. If you were going to do anything about it you would have done it there and then, coming on here and crying about it is a little bit sad in my opinion.
    Some people seriously need to lighten up, the car will dry out, lock your doors next time it snows.
    Case dismissed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭chabsey

That's nothing, round my area there are hundreds of kids that have organised themselves into gangs hanging around on street corners and up avenues, ALL of them have plenty of snow with them in bags and whatnot.

When a car comes along with a driver in it they'll generally do one of two things. The first tactic is to set fire to a cat and throw it at the car, when the cat hits the windscreen and stares at the driver the car ALWAYS stops and then the gang descend and throw balls everywhere.

The second tactic is worse, they'll generally get the smallest of the gang and bundle him up in a lady's costume. When the car slows down for the lady the gang descends. At this point they'll open the car doors and throw the smallest gang member inside. He explodes INSIDE the car and no one can hear anything for AGES.

This happens anytime there's snow or rain where I live.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

pff its just snow, no one was harmed, they were kids having a laugh and i am sure they had a laugh at the OP's expense of course. All tht was damaged was the OP's pride = get over yourself ffs

Compare you car getting nailed with snow balls, a kid opening your door and hitting inside to a Homeless person freezing to death on the city streets.

OP needs to grow up a bit IMO

FYP

It's opinions like this that make these little cúnts think their behaviour is alright. This is the exact kind of bullshít their parents spew in order to avoid responsibility for their little bástard's actions.

They're little prícks acting like little prícks, no argument or analysis needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Twist one of your washers to the side and give them as squrt as you drive by, oh, and lock your doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

What sort of car have you got? Is it soluble or something?
    It's kids playing with snowballs, get over it!!:mad:

Opening someone's door is interfering with private property, not to mention dangerous. Would you be as dismissive if someone opened your front door and flooded your hallway with a hose ? After all, its only water, right ? Your tiles aren't soluble! :rolleyes:

Dismissing this as "kids playing" is half the reason delinquents get away with imposing on society! :mad:

"Kids playing" is throwing snowballs at each other, not at people who they want to laugh at!

anja wrote: »
    I am just reading all these posts about throwing snowballs at people and cars and I am just confused. I am not Irish and I am from the country where snow is something common in the winter time but I have never seen such f..... kids staying by the road and with stupid smile at heir faces throwing snowballs!!! I have never seen that in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic.

This a short explanation why it does not happen (at least in my country).

Firstly kids know that snow balls are dangerous.
    Secondly they know that if someone catches them it can be painful for them
    Thirdly most of them know that it is not worth to be in Police data base only for throwing snow balls.
    Besides there is not any social agreement for such behavior.

When I read posts of adults saying that they were doing exactly the same when they were children I see the point and explanation of the problem. In Ireland you can not "touch" the kids so they are touching you.

There is another side of this problem. It does not matter if it is snow ball or paper ball. Throwing anything at people is not polite.

All the posts advising to lock the car door are just a sign of helplessness. Where is GARDA? What do they do to fix that? They will react when someone break couple of kids bones. My advise for GARDA - take couple of not labeled cars and just record all that kids. When yo find one kid from the group finding the rest will take couple of minutes.

Another possible reason is the snow for at least 3 months a year every year, in ireland its for a few weeks every couple of years, its a novelty for the kids here.

I've been on a few winter holidays and not once have I seen kids throwning snowballs at cars. A few of us even made this observation last time we were away, reakoned that if they were to throw snow balls, the snow is there for so long they would be bored within a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

irish-stew wrote: »
    Another possible reason is the snow for at least 3 months a year every year, in ireland its for a few weeks every couple of years, its a novelty for the kids here.

That still doesn't take from the fact that their idea of dealing with a "novelty" is to behave anti-socially as the little pricks that they are.

So that's not a "reason" for them to behave like they do.

A little old lady might only pass them unaccompanied once a year with no-one around, should they mug her because it happens so infrequently ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

chabsey wrote: »

When a car comes along with a driver in it they'll generally do one of two things.

Do you see many coming along without drivers :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Opening someone's door is interfering with private property, not to mention dangerous. Would you be as dismissive if someone opened your front door and flooded your hallway with a hose ? After all, its only water, right ? Your tiles aren't soluble! :rolleyes:

Dismissing this as "kids playing" is half the reason delinquents get away with imposing on society! :mad:

"Kids playing" is throwing snowballs at each other, not at people who they want to laugh at!

My point was not that it's fine for someone to open the door of your car, my point was that the car was not "ruined" as stated by the op.
    Snow does not damage cars.
    Most people realise we don't live in a perfect world and adapt their behavior to suit, for locking their car doors so that "scumbags & gurriers" or as i call them "kids" don't pelt them with snowballs.
    It's called common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Tom1991 wrote: »
    bring a bag of cheap golf balls in the car and lash them at them.***** wont cop whats happening

Lake balls ftw.

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    That still doesn't take from the fact that their idea of dealing with a "novelty" is to behave anti-socially as the little pricks that they are.

So that's not a "reason" for them to behave like they do.

A little old lady might only pass them unaccompanied once a year with no-one around, should they mug her because it happens so infrequently ?

I'm not saying its right at all, just a possible reason for their behaviour. Like everyone else said, if they want to have fun throwing snowballs, throw them at each other, and not at someone elses expence or safety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭giftgrub

My point was not that it's fine for someone to open the door of your car, my point was that the car was not "ruined" as stated by the op.
    Most people realise we don't live in a perfect world and adapt their behavior to suit, for locking their car doors so that "scumbags & gurriers" or as i call them "kids" don't pelt them with snowballs.

It wasnt the bloody Railway Children and the Famous Five that came at me...

It was a gang of scumbags with hoodies and scarves covering their faces.

It was after ten pm at night, I had my car door yanked open, and the inside, front and back (which i like to keep clean as i use it for work and spend most of my day in) was soaked.

My clothes were drenched and I was royally pissed off.

What if it had been my wife on her own, with our 2 year old son? Is that ok?

Common sense means you dont go around ambushing cars.

It wasnt the bloody Railway Children and the Famous Five that came at me...

It was a gang of scumbags with hoodies and scarves covering their faces.

It was after ten pm at night, I had my car door yanked open, and the inside, front and back (which i like to keep clean as i use it for work and spend most of my day in) was soaked.

My clothes were drenched and I was royally pissed off.

What if it had been my wife on her own, with our 2 year old son? Is that ok?

Common sense means you dont go around ambushing cars.

youre the one who wants to revenge yourself on kids.

Did you take any of the advise? a lot of people are leaning towards the piss angle.

Maybe this thread needs a poll

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I reckon its time to start going after the parents of these scum, I take it as an almost given that they are on welfare, cut it by 25% for 3 months on first offence, and more for repeat offences... I reckon the army could be deployed in certain areas of dublin, limerick and enforce curfews etc. They aren't doing much else. Or close all chippers and pubs in the area and get rid of their satellite tv, they dont have much else to live for!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

How exactly do you know it wasn't ruined? Snowballs off an estate could contain all sorts of muck, engine oil, dogsh1t, p1ss, etc. How about we throw some into your car and see whether you like it?

No, you're right, when it falls fluffy and cute from the sky. But when some tracksuited knick-knack scrunches it up into an ice ball, possibly with stones inside, and fvcks it at your car, then that's a dent or a paintwork chip. Don't forget that one of these things had to be carried with both hands. :eek: That's two or three kilos of weight falling on your car = dent in bonnet.

Who ends up paying for this criminal damage? The scumbag? His parents? No, it's the poor fecker who paid for his car and paid his taxes so that we'd have police to protect us from this sort of crap.

Kids throw snowballs at one another. Scumbags and gurriers throw them at passers-by and cars. How bloody hard is that to get through your head?

It's the likes of your wishy-washy "ah shur they're only kids" bullsh1t that gives these pr1cks the consent they feel they have to do this sort of thing. Imagine the OP was your mother and came home shaking and in tears after this. Would you still feel the same about them then?

If anyone opens the door of my car, they've taken an agressive action against me, and they deserve anything they get in return. If they do this to my wife, then God help them, the hurley is coming out of the press.

Nice view of the snow from up there in that ivory tower of yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I was driving along last year when we had the big freeze, driving back from somewhere in meath, roads were awful, had gf in car, I see 3 people ahead on road, as I approached them, I pulled over to the other side of road a little, one of them then smashes an ice or snow ball off the passenger side window, i cant believe it didnt smash, my ears were ringing from it. I wouldnt put my gf in a dangerous situation, so I drove on. If I had one or two of the lads in the car with me, I would f***ed them if I caught them". Ireland is so full of scum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

"I'm sorry Guard, what with the conditions I just couldnt stop. it was only then I felt the bump...."

In the last snowmageddon in January, I had a bunch of scrotes around 15/16 jump out in front of me and at the same time fired snowballs at my windscreen. Real clever. The road was mad slippy and braking wasnt doing much so I swerved(nada coming other way thankfully), but the back end came out and I caught one of the litte scrotes with the rear quarter panel. Knocked him a good few feet. I finally stop and yer man was rolling around on the ground whinging. One of his buddies comes up at me sideways and thumps me in the head. Big mistake. A light breeze or an angry four year old would knock me over but for future ref I have one helluva thick skull so head shots do nada. I just looked at him and told him to cop on. This lack of response from me calmed them right down strangely enough. Guards showed up in under a minute. Marched both of them off(well limped one of them), but told me no point in pressing charges as eff all would happen to them. Also told me this was an increasingly bad problem in snowy weather. Caused a few accidents and only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt. Hard for the cops to stop these little mouth breathers to be fair to them. The quarter panel was grand BTW.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Wibbs wrote: »
    "I'm sorry Guard, what with the conditions I just couldnt stop. it was only then I felt the bump...."

In the last snowmageddon in January, I had a bunch of scrotes around 15/16 jump out in front of me and at the same time fired snowballs at my windscreen. Real clever. The road was mad slippy and braking wasnt doing much so I swerved(nada coming other way thankfully), but the back end came out and I caught one of the litte scrotes with the rear quarter panel. Knocked him a good few feet. I finally stop and yer man was rolling around on the ground whinging. One of his buddies comes up at me sideways and thumps me in the head. Big mistake. A light breeze or an angry four year old would knock me over but for future ref I have one helluva thick skull so head shots do nada. I just looked at him and told him to cop on. This lack of response from me calmed them right down strangely enough. Guards showed up in under a minute. Marched both of them off(well limped one of them), but told me no point in pressing charges as eff all would happen to them. Also told me this was an increasingly bad problem in snowy weather. Caused a few accidents and only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt. Hard for the cops to stop these little mouth breathers to be fair to them. The quarter panel was grand BTW.
    I love a good story like that , drama , danger, smelly scumbug hit with car !!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have been avoiding driving for this very reason.

I remember a few years back at Darndale they were throwing snowballs onto the traffic on the Malahide road. When the snow started to melt they thought they would switch to stones. Guards caught a load of them. Very funny to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I was walking the dogs yesterday past a house with two boys out in the garden, each with a snowball. They were asking passers-by "Can I throw this snowball at you?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

One guy came out in front of me with a snowball so big he had to carry it in both arms, i sloewd down and thats when all hell broke loose.

Next time, don't do this,

Advertisement