Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get revenge on scumbag f*** who ruined my car with snowballs...

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

fricatus wrote: »
    How exactly do you know it wasn't ruined? Snowballs off an estate could contain all sorts of muck, engine oil, dogsh1t, p1ss, etc. How about we throw some into your car and see whether you like it?

Ooh, that's fighting talk right there! I'm sure the op, even in the midst of his little rant, would have mentioned the sh1t and the engine oil etc, seeing as he didn't we'll assume there was none, eh?

No, you're right, when it falls fluffy and cute from the sky. But when some tracksuited knick-knack scrunches it up into an ice ball, possibly with stones inside, and fvcks it at your car, then that's a dent or a paintwork chip. Don't forget that one of these things had to be carried with both hands. :eek: That's two or three kilos of weight falling on your car = dent in bonnet.

Again fricatus, i'm gonna assume that given the op's love of his car, he would have mentioned this dent in bonnet, therefore i'm gonna say there was no dent in the bonnet.
    Who ends up paying for this criminal damage? The scumbag? His parents? No, it's the poor fecker who paid for his car and paid his taxes so that we'd have police to protect us from this sort of crap..

Eh, would this be the non existent criminal damage? There wouldn't be a bill for that.

Kids throw snowballs at one another. Scumbags and gurriers throw them at passers-by and cars. How bloody hard is that to get through your head?

It's the likes of your wishy-washy "ah shur they're only kids" bullsh1t that gives these pr1cks the consent they feel they have to do this sort of thing. Imagine the OP was your mother and came home shaking and in tears after this. Would you still feel the same about them then?..

Imagine instead of snowballs they threw 100 euro notes. We can imagine all sorts of things but it's better we stick to what happened.

If anyone opens the door of my car, they've taken an agressive action against me, and they deserve anything they get in return. If they do this to my wife, then God help them, the hurley is coming out of the press.

I agree with you.

Nice view of the snow from up there in that ivory tower of yours?

Ivory tower? That's a first. I'm not quite sure how what you mean, but i'm an eye for an eye man. Therefore, i recommend throwing snowballs at these tiny terrorists. That'll teach them!

Therefore you can see that there was infact no problem except a lack of foresight on the op's behalf which resulted in some kids throwing snow in his car. I will agree that is annoying but sure theres life. Getting all pre-menstrual about it isn't going to make any difference, locking the doors next time will. The car was not ruined or damaged and no amount of backdated imaginary dents or dog sh1t snowballs is going to change that.
    And also, while we're on the subject, filling water pistols with piss is hardly behaviour becoming a grown adult!

Cop the f'uck on people:mad:

Anyway, i hope you all have nice weekends folks, im out of here:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I'm unfollowing this thread due to the keyboard warrior above.

Peace!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

I'm unfollowing this thread due to the keyboard warrior above.

Peace!

I THINK YOUR A DREADFUL EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING.........just thought id share my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

filling water pistols with piss

That is an excellent idea, and also put in food dye so the stuff doesn't wash off easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

No idea OP. Wish I knew.

I spoke to the father of one recently (eggs then, not snowballs) he thanked me profusely, said strong words would be had, and to let him know if anything happened again. Very sorry etc.

He watched proudly yesterday as his son and his scumbag mates slammed balls of ice off my windscreen while I was sliding along the road with two kids in the car. I automatically braked, skidded, opened the door and roared at the scumbags. Pointless, so I went home and cried.

The Guards say it's anti-social behavior, so contact the Corporation. The Corporation say it's anti-social behavior, so contact the Gardai. Basically saying "f*ck off and live with it".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

well, did the op manage to get over the trauma of being pelted by snowbals yet (my god, the way he describes it... ooooh so rough..) bah, ruffians... i think the op shoud ring the gardai the next time somebody throws a snowball n his direction.... i couldnt think of a worst situation to be in..... (apart from sitting next to a cork reporter while he masturbates in front of you..)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭luap_42

flynner08 wrote: »
    from one of the little f**ks that goes out and does this when it's snowing for the laugh, my advice to you all is that no reaction is the best reaction by far.

1. if you stop your car, it gives us enough time to get bigger, harder snowballs to throw at your car and theres a good chance you'll be stuck as happened with many people, they were just stuck with there wheels spinning while we stood there laughing and pelting there cars with snowballs for a long minute or two.

2. if you get out of your car then your getting hit with the bigger harder snowballs.
    N.b. if your on your own, and theres a good few of them. if you run after them theres a good chance they won't run and you'll just look like an idiot who's about to get absolutely milled with snowballs.
    and if you are gonna get out and run after one of us, don't forget to lock your car doors even if your lost in the moment. seen this happen way too many times. your basically gonna come back to a car filled with snow.

None of your alleged scenario is gonna work on me ****face. I have á 4WD and plenty of protection against snowballs. I will catch you AND your friends. I have items that will do far more damage to you and your "braaaave" friends, than any snowball is gonna do to me. Set a date if you don't believe me, you waste of Dundrum space.

Mod: Poster banned for this comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

flynner08 wrote: »
    from one of the little f**ks that goes out and does this when it's snowing for the laugh, my advice to you all is that no reaction is the best reaction by far.

From one of the people who doesn't take advice from "little f**ks", cop the "f**k" on and stop being an anti-social moron.

Or better still, stand in front of the cars, on the road, when you next want to behave like an idiot.

Who gives you the right to affect other people with your kicks ?

I'd nearly bet that you're the first person who'd sue if something actually happened you COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT and would run a mile from responsibility if your actions CAUSED an injury or crash.

Mod: Poster banned for this comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Dear me , everyone getting hot and bothered over some expressions of youthful exhuberance - OP , they threw snowballs at you not hand grenades , if I was there I'd probably have joined in with them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Kick them in the face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭eddhorse

delancey42 wrote: »
    Dear me , everyone getting hot and bothered over some expressions of youthful exhuberance - OP , they threw snowballs at you not hand grenades , if I was there I'd probably have joined in with them :D

Its the denting of the car that i think is the whole problem here, here comes the budget tomorrow, and thats the last thing id like to be paying for !

Advertisement