Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor sim not working on iphone 4 FW 4.2.1 or 4.1

Options
  • 02-12-2010 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

has anyone come across the problem of a meteor micro sim not working on the iphone 4 firmare version 4.1 or 4.2.1

the iphone is sim free and works on all other networks excet meteor.

can anyone help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Jakmeehan

Yup, mine is the same. It is "unlocked to supported carriers". Luckily, I was able to preserve my baseband and unlock mine but it sounds like you have been at stock 4.2.1? If so, you're out of luck at the moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FonezOnline

no, the iPhone is sim free, i can put 3, vodafone or o2 sim and the phone will accept the sim card straight away but when i put in a meteor sim it tells me to plug into itunes.

the iphone is sim free on FW 4.1

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Jakmeehan

no, the iPhone is sim free, i can put 3, vodafone or o2 sim and the phone will accept the sim card straight away but when i put in a meteor sim it tells me to plug into itunes.

the iphone is sim free on FW 4.1
    As I said, mine is the exact same.

What happens when you plug into itunes?

Advertisement