Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in the WEST?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

http://www.irelandsweather.com/

good site for temps at lots of stations nation wide, east clare is colder than up here in sligo if that means anything? mayo/ galway seems to be warming rapidly which i dont think is good news for the fluffy stuff:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

The funny thing is looking at the satellite picture we are coming to the back of that band now. will be clearing in Bellmullet very shortly, its produced nothing.

paddymc1 wrote: »
    Your all wasting it away over there. Send it back to us here on the east we'll make snow of it. :)

goway yous with yer good land and shoes on yer feets and such:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

http://www.irelandsweather.com/

good site for temps at lots of stations nation wide, east clare is colder than up here in sligo if that means anything? mayo/ galway seems to be warming rapidly which i dont think is good news for the fluffy stuff:(

Its really cold here now. My little temp gauge died at minus 9. Ive a massive fire on and no heat from it :eek:

snaps wrote: »
    The funny thing is looking at the satellite picture we are coming to the back of that band now. will be clearing in Bellmullet very shortly, its produced nothing.

ya:mad:, is there anyone here that can explain wtf is going on with this damn front? help:confused:

• Advertisement

ya:mad:, is there anyone here that can explain wtf is going on with this damn front? help:confused:

we're dooommeeeddd :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Tis the end im afraid, the end of............................:eek:

i actually have the tinest of flakes falling. Like someone is shaking icing sugar around.

....all the beer you bought??? :D

no that'll be budget day i tells ya:p

• Advertisement

i actually have the tinest of flakes falling. Like someone is shaking icing sugar around.

Really? you're not a snow hater I hope!

no that'll be budget day i tells ya:p

Bah..f*ck em..As my nana used to say..'I never died a wet day yet' :confused:
    So we'll get by.. Its lovely in this thread :)

chucken1 wrote: »
    Bah..f*ck em..As my nana used to say..'I never died a wet day yet' :confused:
    So we'll get by.. Its lovely in this thread :)
    grannys are great , batty as hell tho! mine used to forget my name and would go through all the names of dead family members, lovely made me feel it was me next:eek:, tis a lovely thread not a mention of d4 of d12 and other such dreadfull places:D

link not going any where! try copy and paste into msg box:)

grannys are great , batty as hell tho! mine used to forget my name and would go through all the names of dead family members, lovely made me feel it was me next:eek:, tis a lovely thread not a mention of an argument and other such dreadfull things:D

fixed that for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Gotta be logged into yahoo mail, I fell for it!:D

Bad news.....-1c and raining, its pissing down. Sticking to everthing. wind now getting up as well, seems from a SW direction.

Not a clue how to do that! Oh its just budget travel offering 165e hols 'TO ESCAPE THE SNOW"..:rolleyes:

fair play i wouldnt want to put my foot in it would i :D, i hate certain forums where the arguments are really vicious, no need for it :)

• Advertisement

Bad news.....-1c and raining, its pissing down. Sticking to everthing. wind now getting up as well, seems from a SW direction.

Are you sad now? :(..Feckin weather!

Not a clue how to do that! Oh its just budget travel offering 165e hols 'TO ESCAPE THE SNOW"..:rolleyes:

where to ? with the dole leaves 33e spending money:D

benjamin d wrote: »
    Gotta be logged into yahoo mail, I fell for it!:D

Im not tryin to catch anyone out :confused:.

oh crap, is this the freezing rain ?

where to ? with the dole leaves 33e spending money:D

I know my friend! Thats why I laughed.We've no snow and no money :mad:

it lasted about 2 minutes, stopped now. Radar has the dark Orange over head, nothing! Strange hey.

http://ie.mg40.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=71medl8gqtkrb

Can you not read that? I honestly am not messing. I know feck all about these things,I only learned how to copy and paste recently.

just a touch of the icing sugar as you so eloquently put it, here

http://ie.mg40.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=71medl8gqtkrb

Can you not read that? I honestly am not messing. I know feck all about these things,I only learned how to copy and paste recently.

no sorry comes up as log in page:(

• Advertisement

no sorry comes up as log in page:(

Oh :confused:...Well if you want to escape the snow:confused::confused::confused:..Or go to it :D:D:D..I have the budget email here!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement