Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in the WEST?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

anything happenin in east clare chucken 1? its a hive of inactivity here:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Well I'm a bit of a hippy so Im only friends with the oddballs :cool:. Ah no,Im messin...or am I? Ok seriously..Its grand here,no major upsets.Come down for a pint!!

chucken1 wrote: »
    Oh :confused:...Well if you want to escape the snow:confused::confused::confused:..Or go to it :D:D:D..I have the budget email here!!

am off to visit my mother in england on the 22nd so will probably see more snow there than up here:p hope i can get back again after xmas, was lucky last year , got back home and three hours later had four foot deep drifts on the road :eek:, am not a fan of xmas but if i didnt go i wouldnt hear the end of it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

tis raining in Galway :( very light drizzle but rain all the same! And that link sends me to my own emails!

Well I'm a bit of a hippy so Im only friends with the oddballs :cool:. Ah no,Im messin...or am I? Ok seriously..Its grand here,no major upsets.Come down for a pint!!

hippies rule! most of my friends are oddballs too ,suppose that makes me one too:P my friends are mainly "blow ins" local comunity very insular and if you dont go to mass or play gaa you might as well not exist ! ah well feck em's what i say. seriously its like 1950 around here !

• Advertisement

am off to visit my mother in england on the 22nd so will probably see more snow there than up here:p hope i can get back again after xmas, was lucky last year , got back home and three hours later had four foot deep drifts on the road :eek:, am not a fan of xmas but if i didnt go i wouldnt hear the end of it:rolleyes:

Ah its good to see your mam. Im a mammy..bet my lads are older than you..;)
    Even if they're not..Ya,Christmas is lost.
    But Hey..we're gettin snow...somewhere!! EVENTUALLY

benjamin d wrote: »
    tis raining in Galway :( very light drizzle but rain all the same! And that link sends me to my own emails!

Now Ben,Stop that drizzle!Right now! Sorry about the link. google budget travel.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Not a peep of anything here in east Galway. Have plenty of cloud cover but nothing falling.

Now Ben,Stop that drizzle!Right now! Sorry about the link. google budget travel.ie

Wait wait wait!!! Got an update, its not quite proper snow yet but its definitely more snowy now! Like very light drizzly-sleety-snowy-stuff, an improvement anyway!:D

Ah its good to see your mam. Im a mammy..bet my lads are older than you..;)
    Even if they're not..Ya,Christmas is lost.
    But Hey..we're gettin snow...somewhere!! EVENTUALLY

am 34 going on 63 :D snow you say.... suppose its a weather forum after all:pac:
    just looked out window is happenin here too light powder, yeah...:)

• Advertisement

Wait wait wait!!! Got an update, its not quite proper snow yet but its definitely more snowy now! Like very light drizzly-sleety-snowy-stuff, an improvement anyway!:D

It better come this way..or I may have to send my doggies after you! They got a cup of snow last week....Waiting with kisses etc.. :D

we have lift off, yeah ... truck windscreen is now white with snow, woop woop ! ah what am i like:o

we have lift off, yeah ... truck windscreen is now white with snow, woop woop ! ah what am i like:o

Fcek ya.. :DIm waitin all night too!!!! Well Im stubborn..Ill wait just another while....

By the sound of things you two are WAY too old to be this excited about snow, I thought I was at 23 but I guess not!:D:P

By the sound of things you two are WAY too old to be this excited about snow, I thought I was at 23 but I guess not!:D:P

Would you ever....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement