Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in the WEST?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

things have gone abit quiet on here has everyone gone to bed? has clouded over here and acc. to radar showers approaching, is much falling elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Still nothing in Galway city. Noticeably warmer outside though I think, still freezing though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

I'm still here!...waiting..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eire celticbhoy

me too still nothing i think im gonna give us now waiting and hit the bed

chucken1 wrote: »
    I'm still here!...waiting..:o

ah good stuff , thought i was talking to myself, not unusual around here! its -2.1c here waiting too!

I really like snow i suppose the big kid i am but being half way up a mountain out in the sticks its a real pain in the posterior , last xmas was marooned up here for about two weeks and cabin fever was maddening . i have a 4x4 but the road is so steep i am worried about getting back up again . living out here you make sure you have supplies for a couple of weeks minimum. does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with snow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Just went outside there and I have bad news; it seems to be attempting to rain in Galway, the clouds and the breeze thats picking up just feels like rain, although I have no scientific basis for that at all, do ya get me?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Either the raintoday radar is banjaxed or something perculiar is happening, bands crossing over head but nothing is falling! Nothing, no snow, sleet or rain. Its a mystery.

ah good stuff , thought i was talking to myself, not unusual around here! its -2.1c here waiting too!

I really like snow i suppose the big kid i am but being half way up a mountain out in the sticks its a real pain in the posterior , last xmas was marooned up here for about two weeks and cabin fever was maddening . i have a 4x4 but the road is so steep i am worried about getting back up again . living out here you make sure you have supplies for a couple of weeks minimum. does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with snow?

We know if it comes it wont last long..and we're tough!! :D.I hope you've stocked up now! I'm in a hollow by the Shannon and its damp all the time so the crisp air is lovely for a change.Oh ya..I stocked up weeks ago even though Im in a town!! When the snow comes..fcek the pains and aches..Im goin out playing!! :D

snaps wrote: »
    Either the raintoday radar is banjaxed or something perculiar is happening, bands crossing over head but nothing is falling! Nothing, no snow, sleet or rain. Its a mystery.

same as that! odd:confused:

What does that mean?? :eek:

• Advertisement

What does that mean?? :eek:

mabey we broke it:D

Twud take the Wesht!!! :D

Twud take the Wesht!!! :D

bit o' ballin twine il sort it:D

And a lad with a JCB...goes without sayin!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

the radars are back to the west a couple of hours&you's break them :rolleyes:

i hope you's get the snow you's desire,enjoy :)

Temps about to go above 0 here now for the 1st time in 4 days. Nothing fallin, its so weird, according to the raintoday we should have had something.

Temps about to go above 0 here now for the 1st time in 4 days. Nothing fallin, its so weird, according to the raintoday we should have had something.

its very strange you should be knee deep there with all going over head , is passing over here and still nowt:confused:

its very strange you should be knee deep there with all going over head , is passing over here and still nowt:confused:

Is it hitting my way????

Is it hitting my way????

Wheres "My way"?

where abouts along the shannon are you chucken 1 ? its movin fairly fast southeasterly, its over carrick on shannon now so wont be long to get to ya! check out for your self its addictive http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

tiny anorexic flakes falling now and wind increasing , still feck all:confused:

• Advertisement

where abouts along the shannon are you chucken 1 ? its movin fairly fast southeasterly, its over carrick on shannon now so wont be long to get to ya! check out for your self its addictive http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Sorry! East Clare is where I am.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Stato x

what a great site :)

small showers approaching l. derg , big blobs of stuff following after so should happen half hour ish for you but am under blobs and feck all falling out of it so :confused:

I dont know what Im looking at there :o..Somethings coming in but whatever it is..its missing me!

I cant see the stars..first time in a week. Is this good for my snow? :(

I dont know what Im looking at there :o..Somethings coming in but whatever it is..its missing me!

ya i think the weather gods are "extracting the urine":( was waiting to see what happened when a darker orange blob went over me but still nowt yet

Dark orange blob over me and nothing, its the strangest thing ive ever seen. Radar is hoping mad, but sweet FA falling.

Patience..When the East is raining 24th Dec...we'll get snow..Then who'll be boasting! (Im only trying to make myself feel better) :)

Dark orange blob over me and nothing, its the strangest thing ive ever seen. Radar is hoping mad, but sweet FA falling.

Is it really the strangest thing?? I know nothing about weather..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭paddymc1

Your all wasting it away over there. Send it back to us here on the east we'll make snow of it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement