Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer clubs in the wellpark ,mervue area

Options
  • 02-12-2010 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

looking to join a soccer team in the mervue area, i'm 19 and just coming back from a year out, if any one has any info i'd greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

ryan91 wrote: »
    looking to join a soccer team in the mervue area, i'm 19 and just coming back from a year out, if any one has any info i'd greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

Ughhh obvious one would be Mervue United. Their pitch and facilities are in Mervue. They have nice astro pitches. I would think though it's probably difficult to get in the team!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Crescent United are also there - I think their pitch is across the road from the Credit Union in Mervue

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭slick89

Crescent disbanded 5 or 6 years ago. East utd in division 1, boys club in div. 2 and renmore in div.4 would be other options around that side of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

slick89 wrote: »
    Crescent disbanded 5 or 6 years ago. East utd in division 1, boys club in div. 2 and renmore in div.4 would be other options around that side of town.

Thanks Slick89 - I didn't know that

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Delta_Raven1

thanks guys, well aware of mervue united, but i've no chance of playin eith them hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Delta_Raven1

slick89 wrote: »

can anyone join these teams? or is it like mervue

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

There's a fairly competitive 11-a-side floodlit league in Mervue.

There are usually a few teams looking for players.

Advertisement