Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vegas

• 02-12-2010 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

So im off to Vegas on Monday, my girlfriend has a work thing there so im tagging along.

I want to see at least 1 show when im there so any recommendations on good ones? Im also on a budget so cheap tickets would be nice.

Also any free but entertaining activities?

Just basic ideas on things to do, particularly when im on my own during the day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Things to do in Vegas, you're kidding right?
    www.vegas.com to get you started on who and what's playing

'O' in the Bellagio should be seen by everybody, Ka in MGM is good also.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dero123

mac123 wrote: »
    So im off to Vegas on Monday, my girlfriend has a work thing there so im tagging along.

I want to see at least 1 show when im there so any recommendations on good ones? Im also on a budget so cheap tickets would be nice.

Also any free but entertaining activities?

Just basic ideas on things to do, particularly when im on my own during the day.

Things to do for free:
    Fountains at the Bellagio - spectacular at night
    See the Lions in the MGM
    Fountain Show at Caesar Palace
    The Treasue Island Show

Just going around some of the hotels is amazing, they are so unique

For ticket there is ticket outlet up near the New York New York Hotel - you'll see it a giant coca cola bottle is where the tickets are sold from , every morning unsold tickets for that nights shows go on sale for half price or less. When we were there in 08 we picked up tickets for Cher and Chris Rock the morning before they were on for 50% of what we would have paid has we ordered in advance

Advertisement