Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Script back at The Olympia Theatre

Options
  • 02-12-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Did ya see this about The Script playing the Olympia on 17th December. Tickets only 10 euro and on sale tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

€10!.... ah now they're taking the piss ;)

seriously tho.. no point in even trying to get tickets. All 1300 will go to people who know people connected with the Olympia/Ticketmaster/Security etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

Simon201 wrote: »
    €10!.... ah now they're taking the piss ;)

seriously tho.. no point in even trying to get tickets. All 1300 will go to people who know people connected with the Olympia/Ticketmaster/Security etc etc

You'll never get a ticket with that attitude :P You can go into the "auction" for seated tickets for the minimum price of 50 quid.....

Its always worth a bash at trying to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

was on at 9 and no luck getting tickets grr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Got 2, at 9 on the button.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

was on at 9 on the button aswell and not a sight of them. only option was to enter an auction where your minimum bid had to be €60. oh ticketmaster you sly devils! there was probably a handful of tickets for a tenner and the rest were for auction. its for charity so its all good :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Got two tickets at 9 on the button, no hassle or wait whatsoever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stelydave

Got 2 at 9am too!! Was aiming for the circle and between Ticketmaster's "Best Available" option and a captcha that took 4 goes I got the ground floor. So if anyone is looking to swap, please PM me. Thanks vm. SD

well theres my theroy out the window :rolleyes: fair play to who ever got one! lucky bastids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

will they be playin a full set?

Got mine :D

I doubt they will play a full set. I imagine it will be for an hour or so. It is on at midnight.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

ah im sure it'll be great even if they play for a few tracks and its for charity so well done to all who tickets and enjoy ur evening

if people are bidding on a ticket, with the minimum bid being 60quid im sure they will have to play a full set. your just really lucky :D i wouldnt like to spend that much money only to hear a few songs!

Did anyone else who picked Ground Floor Standing get seated tickets downstairs? Now i know that there are no seats on the ground floor for the gig but im "supposedly" row 78 ground....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stelydave

bren2001 wrote: »
    Did anyone else who picked Ground Floor Standing get seated tickets downstairs? Now i know that there are no seats on the ground floor for the gig but im "supposedly" row 78 ground....

On your ticketmaster printed ticket, does it say STANDING under the word GROUND, curious myself as I will be trying to swap for a seated ticket for the benefit of the other person going. Thx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Yea it does say standing

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

There is standing downstairs in the Olympia. My ticket says standing. Apparently there are only 500 tickets on sale. I got 2 just before 10

RYAN SHERIDAN has been announced as support for this fridays show. Surprised they are having a support act.

http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=6797674&ar=thescript

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

The script are donating the proceeds of this show to the Dublin Simon Community - fair play!

Advertisement