Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing in Galway City ?

Options
  • 02-12-2010 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations?..a friendly venue.preferably close to Shop St?....
    Danke Schoen!
    F:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Probably Metalworks on Shop street. No personal experience, mind.
    Can you elaborate on what you want done?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Metalworks has been gone for a while. It's G's now and got new people working there. I've never gotten a piercing there but I've gone along with friends getting pierced and it seems really good, the staff were lovely and really reassuring.

I know there's two other places down by the O2 shop and I've heard good things about both but never been in either. There's Irish Ink too but I'd say stay away from them, they're a bit dodgy seeming (piercing underaged people, having loads of people in the one room) and it's not very clean in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Got a piercing done when it was Metal Works and it was okay.
    The when G's fist opened on Prospect Hill I got one there and everything I've gotten since I've gone to them when they took over Metal Works. Very clean, professional, excellent aftercare and lovely staff! Definatly recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

I've gotten a few piercings done in Victor's. It's when you turn off shop st at o2, on the left.

It's a bit pricey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭fattymuatty

Inkfingers just across from victor have just started piercing, saw it on their facebook today. I got my tattoo there and the guys are so friendly and the place is kept good and clean. Obviously since they've just started piercing there though I don't know anyone done there though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

I got my nose and lip done in g's and I have no complaints at all with them. Andy is a fantastic piercer and gives really good advice. I know other people that got piercings there and they were very happy with the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

G's all the way.
    Got my horizontal lip piercing there and it took 2seconds flat. Really good, friendly and clean!
    :D

Advertisement