Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are you doing to kill the boredom?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

OutlawPete wrote: »
    I'm gonna to cinema and I'm talking the car too.

Cars are that bad that you have to talk them into bringing you to the cinema in the snow?? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

I'm going to play a bit of online poker and watch a few more episodes of the Shield. Then have a **** probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

Degag wrote: »
    I'm going to play a bit of online poker and watch a few more episodes of the Shield. Then have a **** probably.

I had ten **** today. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

**** :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Study and Project work and football...lots of football. Also, finally being allowed near the XBOX, probably recieved the lowest score in the history of HALO :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Fucking hell. Am I only only one who was working today?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

No. My journey to work should take about 25 minutes. It took me an hour & an half this morning.
    I don't even want to think about what it will be like tomorrow :(

And I haven't been jogging since the bad frost set in so I can't even relax in front of the fire because I'm restless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭- bo -

Woke up about 3 o'clock, head pounding from the worst hangover in a long time, got sick, had cereal, slept some more, went online, made steak and chips just there and probably have a Tom Hank in a bit.
    Bit of a waste of a day but there's 2 things I just forgot how great they were - blue steak and The Blue Album by Weezer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm ill and have spent the day under an electric "throw" on the bed feeling like crap, when this snow clears and my head recovers I'm going to build a house or climb a mountian or something heroic. I have to get outside.

Why did they take original formula Night Nurse off the market? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Think so!

I "worked from home" for about 2 hours. Put up the christmas decs (ye can see them from space).Tried to reverse the car-couldnt, walked around the estate just to get out (secretly seein what the decs looked like from outside :D), lit a gazillion candles and put all the rads on (first time ever theyre all on). No work tomorrow either yay!

Actually, today was the first time i realised you can actually survive without steppin outside your front door. Its amazing! Mobile (and text top up), justeat.ie, tesco online shoppin, facebook for obligatory snow pics, email for work, upc for telly...happy days, we're really feckin lucky tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

****, playing the banjo, coursework

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

brummytom wrote: »
    ****, playing the banjo, coursework

That's just 3 different ways of saying "fapping".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Working from home. Sometimes it's great, but on snow days it means you've no excuse not to work :P

Advertisement